Litecoin Analysis As on 10/10/2026 1 - Daily Settlement Below 64.45 White Ceiling Shows Premium Rejection At 63.57 The attached chart displays Litecoin Daily with current label 63.68 high, 63.85 high, 63.35 low, 63.57 close reflecting bearish...
Hi everyone, I’ve been following the detailed analysis shared here — the GBP/JPY and setups I’ve seen are really solid, and it’s great to see technicals aligned with macro like that. One thing I’ve noticed is how much time goes into writing,...
USD/CHF Technical Analysis: Bearish Pressure Persists Near 0.82991 Support 1: Executive Market Overview. USD/CHF is trading around 0.82991 on the M30 timeframe, with the chart displaying a bearish structure following a reversal from the recent high...
GBP/USD Detailed Technical Analysis: Market Snapshot Overview Currency Pair: GBP/USD (Pound Sterling vs. US Dollar) Date: Saturday, October 10, 2026 Current Spot Price: 1.3225 Overall Market Sentiment: Mixed / Consolidation near key psychological...
It might seem like worlds apart—glamour, creativity, the fast-paced rhythm of showbiz and fashion versus numbers, charts, and market analysis. But if there’s one thing people in entertainment and finance share, it’s the need to spot trends early,...