Something I’ve noticed lately: I’ve got plenty of trading ideas, but half my time ends up going into writing and tweaking Pine Script just to get them on the chart. By the time the code works, I’ve lost momentum or moved on to something else. I...
Forecast of Gold The price of Gold reached the oversold level according to the RSI indicator on the H1 time frame chart, which is why, during the price adjustment, the price rose, and Gold crossed the moving average lines to the upside. In a few...
Based on the provided #USDX (US Dollar Index) H1 chart, the index is in a bullish consolidation phase after a strong rally to a peak near 101.60 (September 29th). The price has since pulled back to the current level of 101.28, which is testing the...
Trading Strategies: A Practical Guide Let’s be honest. A lot of traders spend months jumping from one strategy to another. Today it’s Smart Money Concepts. Tomorrow it’s moving averages. Then Fibonacci. Then price action. Then some new indicator...
Market Analysis and Insights: Trading ranges have widened significantly as a cautious market tone takes hold, driven by diverging central bank trajectories, high energy prices, and robust safe-haven demand for the US dollar. Global growth concerns,...