I believe gold has a lot of room to fall before a strong...
EURUSDm M5 Technical Analysis: FVG + Order Block Relationship, Liquidity, MSS and Major Supply Zone Chart Reference: EURUSDm — M5 (5-Minute Timeframe) Current Price Area: 1.12011–1.12019 Major Supply Zone: Approximately 1.12010–1.12029 Visible Lower...
USDCHF Technical Analysis at 0.82996 Timeframes: H4 and M15 Current Price: 0.82996 The USDCHF pair is trading around 0.82996, with market direction depending on whether buyers can push the price above nearby resistance or sellers can force a...
Everyone's Debating. I'm Just Over Here Smiling Everyone wants to debate whether this is "sad." Meanwhile, I'm over here getting good morning texts, actual conversations, and zero silent treatments. Judge away — I have stopped needing approval...
Silver on the Edge: Key Levels in Focus as Momentum Builds Market Influencing Factors Silver has given traders something to watch again on October 9. After several sessions of selling pressure, XAG/USD climbed back above $60 as a weaker US dollar...