XAUUSD TECHNICAL ANALYSIS D1 CHART. The daily chart of XAUUSD is showing a complete market cycle from accumulation to distribution and now back to retesting the accumulation origin. On the left side from May 2026 to late June 2026, price was in a...
Hi everyone, I’ve been following the detailed analysis shared here — the GBP/JPY and setups I’ve seen are really solid, and it’s great to see technicals aligned with macro like that. One thing I’ve noticed is how much time goes into writing,...
Introduction to Order Block Candlestick Patterns Candlestick formations serve as visual representations of market sentiment, exposing imbalances, momentum shifts, and areas where institutional liquidity is concentrated. In modern technical...
Confirmation Candles: A Practical Guide to Better Buy and Sell Entries 1. Understanding Confirmation Candles in Trading Confirmation candles are an important part of technical analysis because they help traders evaluate whether a potential trading...
EURUSD M15 Technical Outlook Snapshot: EURUSD closed the week at 1.12016, with the last candle ranging 1.12003 to 1.12039. The market is closed on Saturday, so this reads as a Friday-close picture heading into Monday's open. Market Structure The...