I believe gold has a lot of room to fall before a strong...
Ethereum (ETH) has achieved a significant milestone in its technological journey, successfully deploying its planned Glamsterdam upgrade on the Cipolia testnet. This crucial activation allows software development teams, independent node operators,...
The EUR/USD pair has fallen for 22 consecutive trading days, with only occasional pauses, registering a decline of over 470 basis points over the past month. This sustained downward trend began with global financial markets anticipating an interest...
# Gold H4 Technical Analysis: XAU/USD Bullish Momentum Reclaims $4,194.43 Zone **Executive Summary and Intraday Valuation Snapshot** Spot Gold (XAU/USD) is currently negotiating surrounding price action near the **4194.43** mark on the 4-hour (H4)...
Everyone's Debating. I'm Just Over Here Smiling Everyone wants to debate whether this is "sad." Meanwhile, I'm over here getting good morning texts, actual conversations, and zero silent treatments. Judge away — I have stopped needing approval...