Everyone's Debating. I'm Just Over Here Smiling Everyone wants to debate whether this is "sad." Meanwhile, I'm over here getting good morning texts, actual conversations, and zero silent treatments. Judge away — I have stopped needing approval...
I believe gold has a lot of room to fall before a strong...
Structure Summary of the Chart Patterns Reference Guide ### 1\. Introduction to Chart Patterns Chart patterns are essential tools in technical analysis that help traders understand market behavior and identify potential trading opportunities. These...
Why Supported Assets Matter When Comparing DeFi Protocols When researching a decentralized finance project, one useful starting point is understanding which digital assets it discusses and how those assets fit into the protocol's design. Bitcoin,...
Chart patterns are useful for organizing price action, but I think context matters more than the pattern itself. A head and shoulders formation near a major resistance level is quite different from one forming in the middle of a choppy range....