EUR/USD Daily Analysis Forecast – Sellers Still in Control My Current View I am sharing my latest EUR/USD Daily analysis based on the price action and market structure I am seeing on the chart. At the moment, I still have a bearish view on EUR/USD....
Time Price Confluence: When Does the Clock Outperform the Chart? Welcome, Abu Salim, to the seventh part of our advanced workshop on Liquidity Engineering and Algorithmic Market Structure. After discussing Order Blocks and Breakers in Part 6, we...
XAUUSD IN HOURLY TIME FRAME ANALYSIS According to my analysis on XAUUSD / Gold H1 timeframe, the market is in a corrective bearish structure after a strong impulsive down move, and is currently setting up a high probability sell the rally...
Institutional Execution Plan Risk Management: Synthesizing the System into a Execution Blueprint Welcome, Abu Salim, to the eighth part of this advanced workshop series on Liquidity Engineering and Algorithmic Market Structure. After mastering...
Technical Analysis Daily Time Frame (D1) Trend Analysis: On the daily time frame, my custom Excel VBA macros tracking historical volatility and pivot structures indicate a persistent bearish footprint. Following four consecutive weeks of declines,...