Trading Journal October 2, 2026 EURUSD Market Analysis Good morning everyone. As we welcome the new month, I hope we all continue to have smooth operations and achieve consistent trading results. To fill in today's journal, I'm interested in...
After nearly two weeks of continuous decline, the GBP/USD pair began to attempt a course correction. At the start of the week, the pound struggled to attract traders' attention due to a dearth of domestic economic data, leaving the market highly...
NZD/USD Navigating Overarching Macroeconomic Backdrop, I Track - Fundamental Related Navigating overarching macroeconomic backdrop of New Zealand Dollar United States Dollar pair in late 2026 reveals market deeply influenced by persistent monetary...
USD/JPY H4 Technical Analysis: Bullish Momentum Holds Above 157.80 1. Executive Market Overview USD/JPY is trading around 157.892 on the H4 timeframe, with the latest candles holding near the upper portion of the recent range. Price remains above...
GBPUSD M15 Technical Outlook Overview GBPUSD is trading at 1.31839 on the 15-minute chart, sitting at the lows of a multi-day decline. The pair peaked near 1.3315 on 30 September, then rolled over steadily through 1 October and into 2 October. Price...