GBPUSD Daily for Fair Value Gap Related Order Block, Bearish Power Exhausted Zone and Bull Strengthen Fair Value Gap Identification on Daily I identify Fair Value Gaps on this GBPUSD Daily chart as inefficiencies left by impulsive moves. We see...
The updated GOLD.m, H1 chart shows that the brief bullish recovery has broken down, with the asset currently trading at 4,143.20. Price action has failed to clear the upper resistance levels and is drifting back down toward its lower support base as...
XAU/USD 05/10/2026 Gold kicks off the trading week on a positive note following the market open, with fresh liquidity driving a sharp intraday rebound from the recent swing low near 4131.45 back toward the 4159.76 level. From a fundamental...
EUR/CHF Weekly Market Structure CHOCH and BOS Sequence I open this EURCHF Weekly chart and I see market structure from November 2024 to September 2026 with clear shift. We see early consolidation November 2024 to January 2025 around 0.93460 to...
NZD/USD D1 Technical Analysis: Bearish Pressure Intensifies Near 0.56095 1: Executive Market Overview NZD/USD is shown on the D1 timeframe, with the latest visible price at 0.56095. The pair remains under strong bearish pressure after reversing from...