Indicators ka proper use
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

g han bhai jan ap ne bhot bhot he achi bat kahe ha man ap ke bt se garee krta hn g ahn bhai ajn forex man agr hum indicatr ha best us kryn to hum kafi achi earning kr ksty han
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

sir, ap ke batho se me agree hu indicators trading community me bohot sare han pher on ke used malum karna or pher osi indicator ki khamia malum karna and pher ak esa indicaotr add karna ju ke os ki khamia ko khatam kare jese ke moving averages + macd ap ko ak reliable trading signal de gha.
      • #78 Collapse

You will be appropriate That right UTILIZE regarding indicators can be very must IN ADDITION TO no matter whether my spouse and i do not USE them with appropriate form next i will probably consider loss AND As people said It a few indicators allow fake informations but inside MY PERSONAL point involving view my spouse and i In the event trade sole with no indicators with regard to new traders applying indicators tend to be too much complications AND ALSO when i think my partner and i would like to trade with no indicators
        • #79 Collapse

You can be right This suitable USE involving indicators is actually very must AND if when i do not UTILIZE them within correct application form after that my spouse and i will certainly acquire loss AS WELL AS Just as an individual said It a series of indicators allow fake information but with OUR point associated with watch when i Should trade lone with out indicators pertaining to new traders using indicators tend to be too much complications AND ALSO my partner and i think i would such as to be able to trade without indicators.
          • #80 Collapse

well it is good to do good communication with others and with other traders so that we can get each others ideas and every thibg we must share and this forum is bet and i am sure i will be a perfect forex master through this awesome platform
            • #81 Collapse

You will be suitable The idea right MAKE USE OF of indicators will be very must ALONG WITH whether when i do not MAKE USE OF them with proper application form next my spouse and i will get loss AND Just like you said The item some indicators give fake informations but with THE point of see we In the event trade single with no indicators pertaining to new traders employing indicators are generally too much complications AND my partner and i think we would such as to trade with out indicators
              • #82 Collapse

i have used balnder bond indicator throughout MY watch It this is a Best indicator but before you employ That to realize How you can USE It properly.
                • #83 Collapse

Chotay day can aksar fake alerts bhi miltay hain, to help bahtar yehi hoga ap sab logo k lye keh ap Log big night out can dekh kar idea laga lain market ka aur you k baad phir ap chota date par kaam karain.

• #84 Collapse

Sir Aap nay Sahi Kaha k indicators buhat Saray hain... meray pas ek indicator hai Trade Asstnt Wo Mt4 k 4 indicators Say thousand Kar bana hai Agar Forum k moderator ijazat dain Gy Tou Main Share Karoun Ga... Waisay with THE look at indicators ko bas Dekhnaa chahiyee hameshaa un par 100 percent yakeen nahin KArnaa Chahiyee market ko Dekhnay k liye Trend lines Draw Karna Sab Say Easiest hai

• #85 Collapse

ain nay abhi tak indicators ko itna seriously liye nahin hain aur na hi kabhi throughout kay usage ko importance di hain tab main zada indicators kay baray main nahin keh sakti kay un ka usage ap ko kitnay cash flow time frame sakta hain

• #86 Collapse

Brother, indicators ko share karna, koi masla nahi hay, may nay bhe admin say baat ki hay aur unho nay kaha hay keh wo It office say baat karain gay, asal may file uploading may kuch masla hay, wo clear ho jaye to phir may bhe bohat kuch upload karo ga is forum may, dosri baat yeh hay keh ap ki marzi hay k ap kis tarha say market ko analyze kartay ho, chaho to help indicator k through karo aur agar chaho to be able to trend line k through.

• #87 Collapse

I have consumed balnder bond indicator within THE watch This that is a Least complicated indicator but previous you utilize That to help realize How to EMPLOY This properly.

• #88 Collapse

Achi sharing hai.main mostly scalping he karta hun or maybe M15 time UTILIZE karta hun.kabhi kabhi in order to main M5 bhi USE kar leeta hun.main bary time ko to be able to daikh kar he chalta hun .main aap say recognize karta hun.

• #89 Collapse

you is usually suitable It right MAKE USE OF connected with indicators is usually very must AND ALSO whether when i do not WORK WITH them with right application after that i will certainly carry loss AS WELL AS In the same way anyone said It some indicators supply fake informations but within MY point of view my spouse and i In the event trade singular with out indicators for new traders making use of indicators are usually too much complications AS WELL AS we think i would like in order to trade without indicators

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

hanji bhai jan ap ne blkul thk bat ki hx i completely agree with you h logo ko forex trading me kam krne k lye indicators ko use krna ana chahye qk is se bht help mlti hx trading krty wqt

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X