Trend Lines ki Strategy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

hum ko apni strategy ko achi tarha say he samjh lena chahye aur kam ko karna chahye is tarha say he kam ko kya ja sakta hai.hum ko shuru me he mehnat ki zrorat hoti hai.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

me bhi aik achi trending line stragry ko Find kar rahah hu i hope ap k is thread se muje bhi madad mil jae Trend wali Stragry boht hi usefull aur profit able hoti he
      • #48 Collapse

Trendlines are drawn with an inclining line between two or more value turn focuses. Take a gander at the Daily graph underneath of the EUR/USD coin pair.the first and most clear one is to search for cost to turn once it hits the trendline. The diagram underneath shows zones where value hit the trendline just to turn back up.
        • #49 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely but i know that this forum is very best
          • #50 Collapse

dekhen forex ko ager hum join kerne sey pehle kam az kam ek month pehle bhe es ke practice start kar len to yeah humare liye kafi acha hai lakin esmein expirence hadil kerne ke liye aapko market mein kaam kerna hoga aur eske sath sath aap demp per kaam ker key bhe knowledge hadil ker sakte hain aur ese eekhne ke liye koi khas time require nahee hota
            • #51 Collapse

trenline it would be very nice and all will be fine and all will be well and all will be fine and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be fine with the trendline we understand and that's very important and we have to be ready.
              ;)
              • #52 Collapse

I think we should understand the trendline then all would be very nice and all the good will and self control are very good and all will be fine and the focus will be very good and hard work we will be very important and it will be very good and the focus will be very good.
                :(
                • #53 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                  • #54 Collapse

I think it's very nice trendline once and this is very nice and all will be well and focus will be very good and all the good will and self control are very good and all will be fine and the focus will be very good and hard work we will be very nice and it was very good indeed.
                    :confused:
                    • #55 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
                      • #56 Collapse

yes this is true that trend strategy is good for the mueasurment of any trend . it is the analysis of technical analysis . this is very important to understand to know that this will be helpful to make a better desision.
                        • #57 Collapse

Trendlines are usually drawn having a diagonal line between 3 as well as extra price pivot points. retail outlet with the Daily chart below of a EUR/USD currency pair.The primary AND all obvious one will be to search for price for you to turn right after This hits your own trendline. your chart below shows areas where price hit your own trendline singular in order to turn back down.fg
                          • #58 Collapse

different khawishat hoti hai . meri khawish to yhi hai ky mai forex ka acha or professional trader bnn sko . or forex mai aik expert ki position ko ly lo . meri to yhh khawish hai . or iss mai apny expert ki traha khud sy analysis kr ky profit bhi earn kr sko .when we buy and sell contrary to the craze subsequently organic beef deal with the decline. by means of dealing according to the craze we are able to improve your income in addition to limit your decline.
                            • #59 Collapse

Aoa, Hope aap sb log theek hon gay... mae ne ye thread isliay open ki hay kiyun k mujhy trend lines strategy cheay, sb se pehla sawal k trendlines kis trah bnai jati hain aur kis time frame pe ye trendlines startegy use ki jati hay.... asaan lfzo mae details dain takay sb ko smjhny mae asani ho, Thanks And Regards.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

dear main to abi new hon , aur main abi tak ye use nai ki option tarding k liye, shayed main be ye trend option use karta to loss ka face na karta .. next time main be use karon ga ye option........................

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X