Price Action Trading Strategy
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

bhot achi information di hy apne but ye jo last point hy humary liye bohat he achi hai or is strategy ko agar har trader use kare to wo profit hasil kar sakta hai.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

Ap nay bohat acha is cheez ko samjhaya, lakin last ka point number 10 ap zara mazeed details may wazeh karain, kyo keh yehi asal essence hay poray thread ki, aur yehi ghair wazeh hay. .,.,.,.,.,.,
      • #108 Collapse

g bilkul sir thank u sooooooooooooo much ap ne kya infrmation di h ap ki post mje boht hi achi lgi is post se new ko boht faida hoga or mje b hva me b in ko follow krungi onec again thank u sir jee
        • #109 Collapse

you are doing trading since the last only two several years AND ALSO currently you\'re very experienced AS WELL AS You\'ll carry AND ALSO make planning IN ADDITION TO now you employ shared a planning which is to be called price action planning ALONG WITH strategy ALONG WITH when i can use whether my spouse and i want for you to earn funds AS WELL AS It has very quick As a person said but now i am unable in order to recognize This your reason The item i am just new in trading ALONG WITH i absolutely no much idea for this trading
          • #110 Collapse

You are doing business from last 3 years and now you are very experienced and you can get a plan, and now you have to share the action plan and the pricing strategy is called, and if we want to win and you have money, you can use the very simple, but I can not understand that I am new to trading and I do not have much idea about this business is that the
            • #111 Collapse

Ap ki information humary liye bohat he achi hai or is strategy ko agar har trader use kare to wo profit hasil kar sakta hai. Or ap ki last thread se kafi traders profit gain kar sakty hain,
              • #112 Collapse

Most of trading website use Price Action Trading for analysis. but it is very hard for understanding at once. it takes time for understanding of Bullish/Bearish candle, PIN Bar, Inside Bar and Fakey Setup

• #113 Collapse

ji bhai jan ap ne bht he achi strategy share ki hx hm logo k sth price action trading strategy bht he achi aur simple strategy hx forex trading me aur hmei is ko zrur try krna chahye
                  • #114 Collapse

i think is an excellent approach so you have described that really superbly and also technically. Lets hope every one recognize that simply many thanks pertaining to discussing a good approach.
                    • #115 Collapse

I think the price action it's very important and of understand it then all would be can we do better would be nice and patient and all will be fine and the focus will be very good indeed and we have to be hard work and it was very nice.
                      :D
                      • #116 Collapse

this market therefore While all connected with us recognize this market IN ADDITION TO now know then exactly what symptoms would be good ALONG WITH It is usually awesome AS WELL AS incredibly useful IN ADDITION TO many connected with all of us must possibly be competent to concentration AND several need procedures AND inside researching the market This has not quick.
                        • #117 Collapse

price action was very good indeed and all will be good with nice and can manage with all the good will and self control are very good and all the good will and hard work would be nice and it would be very good once and all need preparedness and poise will be very good indeed.
                          :(
                          • #118 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: plusbizgroup پيغام ديکھيے
                            Aaj me apko Price Action Forex Trading kay baary me batana chahta hoon ye 80% bilkul simple hai or me personally 3 years se isi ko use kar raha hoon. In short me apko is kay bary me bata doon kay ye strategy use karny kay liay apko karna kia hai.

1. You have to keep your Charts Simple and Plain Vanila Chart
                            2. Aap kay chart me Candles kay ilawa koi fancy indicator nahi hona chahiay.
                            3. Make sure kay aap nay apny MT4 Trader me kisi EA ya Robot ko Install nahi kia hoa.
                            4. Aap H4 or D1 kay chart kay ilawa kisi pe bhi trading nahi Karen gay.
                            5. Bullish Candle ka color white or uska border black hoga.
                            6. Bearish Candle ka color black or uska border black hoga.
                            7. Aap End of the day ya phir after each H4 candle closing kay baad trading Karen gay.
                            8. Ye strategy Technical Analysis se related hai
                            9. Chart ko Apny name se template me save Karen.
                            10. PIN Bar, Inside Bar or Fakey Setup ki base pe ye strategy chalti hai in 3 setups kay ilawa market or kuch nahi karti

thanks my dear friend, brother i want to know more about the Forex trading techniques and also want to know lot of point making techniques because i am new here and want to be perfect in this field it is request to you kindly help me to make perfect me in this field it will be a great favor for me.
                            • #119 Collapse

Bhut ache bro u very informative thread u have started here .. we need ur help .. ap isi tarah threads lgaein ta k humein new new seekhny ko miley and jee han mene bhi isi tarhan chalna hy market ko dakte howe

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

Ap nay bohat acha is cheez ko samjhaya, lakin last ka point number 10 ap zara mazeed details may wazeh karain, kyo keh yehi asal essence hay poray thread ki, aur yehi ghair wazeh hay.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X