Strategy hoti kia hay?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

mery khayal say styragidy wo hoti hain jis ka zarye app apnay lose ko boht kam karna ki koshish kartay hain aur boht profit hasil karnay ki koshish kartyhain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

According to the most recent of my work will begin after the start of this program are from the 01's, according to my knowledge. How will the use of foreign trade, but I do not know yet. However, I believe that the months from July 01 to begin its activities may be. But how will all of its byabhara I can not quite work, but very taratari Hopefully will start its activities.

• #213 Collapse

I think the days of stock market development in developing countries would one day. However, the development of foreign trade could take. If the foreign trade of the many problems that will be available to protect against such videos could be used to produce goods to sell and purchase, which will benefit the people and with a lot of room to sit in a simple way you can acquire foreign currency.

• #214 Collapse

There are two stock market, including the Chittagong and Dhaka stock market stock market. Chittagong stock of the current situation is very bad. So we hope that the market is good. We have this expectation.

• #215 Collapse

Two stock Exchange in Bangladesh. Chittagong Stock Exchange are Number of Two. It is a cash share Market of product based. any product Firstly you can buy than it sale. it's profit margin misguided after three days. Otherwise Forex is totally online e-cash market. It's instant payout and misguided. there is no need any product sell for buy. So Forex is very comfortable than Stock Exchange.

• #216 Collapse

The currency pairs listed below are considered the "majors". These pairs all contain the U.S.
              dollar (USD) on one side and are the most frequently traded. The majors are the most liquid
              and widely traded currency pairs in the world.

• #217 Collapse

hanji bhai jan strategy k bary me ap ne thk kaha hx hm me se bht se logo ko is bary me ni pta hota hx k strategy kia hoti hx aur iska kia mtlb hota hx ap ne bht achi information share ki xh
                • #218 Collapse

Bilkul kisi b kaam ko karne se phele hikmat e amli teh karna lazmi hai aur agar hikmat e amli nai hogi to kaam kese pura ho ga... Jaha tak trading ka sawal hai hum hmesha low volume se shru karna chaiye. Mein b low volume se hi shru karta hun kio k main aik small trader hun or janta hun k agr mene high volume pe trading start kar d to mumkin hai k market mere opposite move kare or mene jitne paise invest kiye hai wo b doob jain ...to is lia sb log pehle hikmat e almi teh karen k kia karna hai kia lene kia nai phr trading start karen,.,.,.,,,,

• #219 Collapse

bhai app nai bilkul sahee wazahaat ki ha kyun strategy forex trading ki jaan ha trader nai har cheese ko zain main rakhna hota ha kay apnay capital kay motabiq kitnay volume ki aur kab trade open aur close karni ha kitna profit lay kay nikalna ha aur kitna loss bardasht karna ha .,.,.,.,..,.,.,,

• #220 Collapse

Strategy is important because the resources available to achieve these goals are usually limited. Strategy generally involves setting goals, determining actions to achieve the goals, and mobilizing resources to execute the actions. A strategy describes how the ends (goals) will be achieved by the means (resources). The senior leadership of an organization is generally tasked with determining strategy. Strategy can be intended or can emerge as a pattern of activity as the organization adapts to its environment or competes
                      • #221 Collapse

thnkx jnb is sb info kai liay jo ap nai traigy kai baray mai de or yehi hikmat e amli he hti hai jo kai ap ko ap kai kiay kai bd milti hai jais kai ap nai kaha apni info mai stratigy kai baray mai btane ka bht thnkx nd ab is kai barai mai anay walay new traders ko bi agha kia jaye
                        • #222 Collapse

Dear ap ny bot detail say likha hy ma es ko shortly es trah khon ga k strategy aik esa plan hy jo ap technical aur fundametal analysis say tyar krty hen forex ki trading krny k ly ap ka analysis jitna acha ho ja strategy utni he achi ho gi
                          • #223 Collapse

i have a little information about the strategy that strategy is basically LONG term planning. with the help of this long term planning you can be success in any field . if you are a good strategy maker then ti is good for you to become a good plan.
                            • #224 Collapse

Thanks man your are very informative post when i take pleasure in the affert let me fill something stretegy can be actully your current decisions according to the change within markit AND to be able to protected the side via lossing.
                              Happy trading
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

kisi b kaam ko karne se phele hikmat e amli teh karna lazmi hai aur agar hikmat e amli nai hogi to kaam kese pura ho ga... Jaha tak trading ka sawal hai hum hmesha low volume se shru karna chaiye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X