Gbp/nzd
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #526 Collapse

When trying to analyze the GBPNZD I can draw a bearish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the up edge of it then I can think about selling the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a green bars which appears above the level of 0 which can be considered as a good buy signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a sell signal by getting an down intersection between two lines near the 80 th level Till now bearish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way selling the pair targeting the low level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #527 Collapse

• #528 Collapse

dear sir After a rebounced from the base line of tendency channel and shut above fibo 38.2 so i believe gbp/nzd is potential to make more correction which it can come to up to fibo 61.8 or 76.4. Furthermore, fibo 0.0 and fibo 100 as Support and opposition on D1 chart.
        • #529 Collapse

After a rebounced from the base line of tendency channel and shut above fibo 38.2 so i believe gbp/nzd is potential to make more correction which it can come to up to fibo 61.8 or 76.4. Furthermore, fibo 0.0 and fibo 100 as Support and opposition on D1 chart.

• #530 Collapse

When trying to analyze the GBPNZD I can draw a bullish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the up edge of it then I can think about selling the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a green bars which appears above the level of 0 which can be considered as a good buy signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a buy signal by getting an up intersection between two lines near the 80 th level Till now bearish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way selling the pair targeting the low level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #531 Collapse

• #532 Collapse

by viewing the GBPNZD chart of the day we conclude that week bullish trend happened due to the blade oscillator of value 0.0031 located above the balance level of the indicator which shows a blue signal to conclude a week indication that a bullish direction happen on the short run. By the way the moving average 5 on the chart giving us a down indication then the bottom placed at price 2.0549 can be taken as a stop loss point for the buy orders given by the indicators that we deal with them.

• #533 Collapse

• #534 Collapse

• #535 Collapse

• #536 Collapse

When trying to analyze the GBPNZD I can draw a bullish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the down edge of it then I can think about buying the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a red bars which appears below the level of 0 which can be considered as a good sell signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a buy signal by getting an up intersection between two lines near the 20 th level Till now bullish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way buying the pair targeting the high level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #537 Collapse

by viewing the GBPNZD chart of the day we conclude that strong bearish trend happened due to the blade oscillator of value 0.0046 located below the balance level of the indicator which shows a red signal to conclude a strong indication that a bearish direction happen on the short run. By the way the moving average 5 on the chart giving us a down indication then the top placed at price 2.038 can be taken as a stop loss point for the sell orders given by the indicators that we deal with them.

• #538 Collapse

When trying to analyze the GBPNZD I can draw a bullish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the down edge of it then I can think about buying the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a green bars which appears below the level of 0 which can be considered as a good buy signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a buy signal by getting an up intersection between two lines near the 20 th level Till now bullish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way buying the pair targeting the high level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #539 Collapse

by viewing the GBPNZD chart of the day we conclude that strong bearish trend happened due to the blade oscillator of value 0.0025 located below the balance level of the indicator which shows a red signal to conclude a strong indication that a bearish direction happen on the short run. By the way the moving average 5 on the chart giving us a down indication then the top placed at price 2.2773 can be taken as a stop loss point for the sell orders given by the indicators that we deal with them.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #540 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X