Gbp/nzd
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

My friends i say the price is stopped one time afresh on fibo 0.0 then it could be a good reversal pointer with twice top pattern there. groundwork on this journal investigation, i believe it would better to location long location overhead fibo 0.0. Then take short place when formed a double top at fibo 0.0.,thanks
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

gbp/nzd technical analysis basis of stochastic(5,3,3) and adx(14) for last few hours

stoch(5,3,3)
      main : 10.00
      signal : 15.89

adx(14)
      adx : 32.99
      +di : 9.93
      -di : 22.48

so we see the market
      condition : os
      overall trend : bearish
      timeframe : m15

• #513 Collapse

gbp/nzd technical analysis basis of stochastic(5,3,3) and adx(14) for last few hours

stoch(5,3,3)

adx(14)

so we see the market

• #514 Collapse

After a rebounced from the base line of tendency channel and shut above fibo 38.2 so i believe gbp/nzd is potential to make more correction which it can come to up to fibo 61.8 or 76.4. Furthermore, fibo 0.0 and fibo 100 as Support and opposition on D1 chart.

• #515 Collapse

gbp/nzd Support and resistance at
            Pivots = 1.9556
            R1 = 1.9646
            R2 = 1.9823
            R3 = 1.9913
            S1 = 1.9379
            S2 = 1.9289
            S3 = 1.9112

• #516 Collapse

stoch(5,3,3)

adx(14)

so we see the market

• #517 Collapse

gbp/nzd Support and resistance at
                Pivots = 1.9556
                R1 = 1.9646
                R2 = 1.9823
                R3 = 1.9913
                S1 = 1.9379
                S2 = 1.9289
                S3 = 1.9112

• #518 Collapse

hamen frex men kam krny sy pehly is ky ruls dakh lyny cha he ya taky hamen bad men loss na ho agr hamny yak am sub sy pehly kryn to hamen umeed han ha har mushqil men kamyab hon gyn or hamen forex men experience bhe ho ji ga
                  • #519 Collapse

After a rebounced from the bottom line of tendency channel and closed overhead fibo 38.2 so i think gbp/nzd is promise to make more correction which it can reach up to fibo 61.8 or 76.4. Furthermore, fibo 0.0 and fibo 100 as Support and opposition on D1 chart.

• #520 Collapse

When trying to analyze the GBPNZD I can draw a bullish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the up edge of it then I can think about selling the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a green bars which appears above the level of 0 which can be considered as a good buy signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a buy signal by getting an up intersection between two lines near the 80 th level Till now bearish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way selling the pair targeting the low level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #521 Collapse

by viewing the GBPNZD chart of the day we conclude that strong bearish trend happened due to the blade oscillator of value 0.0067 located below the balance level of the indicator which shows a red signal to conclude a strong indication that a bearish direction happen on the short run. By the way the moving average 5 on the chart giving us a down indication then the top placed at price 2.0389 can be taken as a stop loss point for the sell orders given by the indicators that we deal with them.

• #522 Collapse

• #523 Collapse

• #524 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

by viewing the GBPNZD chart of the day we conclude that week bullish trend happened due to the blade oscillator of value 0.0036 located above the balance level of the indicator which shows a blue signal to conclude a week indication that a bullish direction happen on the short run. By the way the moving average 5 on the chart giving us a UP indication then the bottom placed at price 2.048 can be taken as a stop loss point for the buy orders given by the indicators that we deal with them.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X