• وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

• #513 Collapse

• #514 Collapse

my dear i have no full information about your question that this my be possible to ivert the any se tof this agfte ta vry short periond of yoe tr yo do this mroe and rmeo practice and nothing i spossible withou the elarn and pracite.
          • #515 Collapse

The time span of the H4 chart CHFJPY proposes that the pair may find flaws in the way. The duo can find likely opposition around the grade of 108 677 and support round the locality of 107,524, with 106,591 as an elongation if farther flaw prevails.

• #516 Collapse

• #517 Collapse

• #518 Collapse

• #519 Collapse

• #520 Collapse

• #521 Collapse

• #522 Collapse

The time span of the H4 chart CHFJPY proposes that the pair may find flaws in the way. The duo can find likely opposition around the grade of 108 677 and support round the locality of 107,524, with 106,591 as an elongation if farther flaw prevails.

• #523 Collapse

• #524 Collapse

bhai jan forex trading aik boht bar business hy is business men trading krny ky liy different cuntries ki currencies hoti hy jin ki trading ki jati hy in currencies men sy Chf/jpy hi achi currency hy is pr trade kr ky experience base pr acha profit earn kia ja sakta hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

bhai sre paire best hen ager hamen trading ki knowedg he tu hm forex ke kafi profot bhi earn kr sakhte ehn wrna is me hamen akfi loss bhi ho sakhta he is liye hamen chchiye k hamk trading ko soch smjh k kam kren tak hamen koi loss na ho

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X