How much time to spent on forex practice account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

this particular is determined by your personal abilities costly associate jitni zada apki knowing hoge utna zada ap achay se exchanging kar sakoge warna decrease create e odds zada hojate hain foreign currency organization takes a lots of physical exercise in addition to time to recognize it isn't truly easy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

Excellent publish i love this however simply because i'm brand new about this discussion board we do not understand the solution as well as we value this particular improve my personal understanding as well as we look for a lot of things out of this line because issue in order to solution i can not provide any kind of obvious solution till we look for this totally. However this particular discussion board is extremely great that will work for the brand new investors it's provide alots associated with understanding.
      • #108 Collapse

Superb submit i really like this particular nevertheless due to the fact i am completely new relating to this community forum all of us don't realize the answer in addition to all of us worth this specific enhance my own knowing in addition to all of us appear for a number of points from this collection simply because concern to be able to answer i can't supply any type of apparent answer until all of us search for this particular completely. Nevertheless this specific community forum is very excellent which is wonderful for the newest traders it is supply alots related to knowing.
        • #109 Collapse

kam say kam ap agar achay trader banana chahtay hain to zaroori hay kay ap aik sal tak sirf learning karain aur har mahinay kay end par check karain kay ap ka ratio kaisa hay profit ka aur loss ka demo account main enjoy.
          • #110 Collapse

in my opinion the demo practice time not minimum to 5 five month and for doing demo trade along with live real trading after 5 month is so much good and recommended by senior.
            • #111 Collapse

is mai ager app jaldi seekh skaty hain na jnab,,to app is mai jadli bhi kaam kar k real account mai jals hi apna kaam manwa skaty hain janb,,lekin ager is mai jald baz an na ho janb,,to phi is mai khuch nahi kaha jsa skata hay jnab

• #112 Collapse

You should spend at least 1 hour daily practicing trading. As new to trading don't trade for real for at least a month. Gaining experience is very important in forex. It is like training your subconcious mind to catch the opportunities of trading when they arrive. With practice you will find out which time of the days not to trade e.g. at 7 pm local time should be avoided.....
                • #113 Collapse

dear friend it all depends on you in how much time you gain the knowledge and experience of trading in my opinion i suggest all newbie that they must practice demo account for atleast one to two month than trade in real account
                  • #114 Collapse

it depends on your brain, depends on your picking power, i am new to forex also and i am trying it to become professional in it, so you must have to give time to forex, no doubt it is a good thing to do and to make money also.
                    • #115 Collapse

g my dear is ma kam karny ky ly ap ko is ma ak to is market ky bary ma malum ho jy ga or ap is ma bohat kuch seekh sekty ha or is ma ap ko knowledge hasil karny ky ly is ma bohat kam karna parta ha is ly humy is ma bohat acah knowledge hasil karny ky ly is ma 1 mah tak practice karni chahye.
                      • #116 Collapse

jitnaho sakta hain ap tarding k practice account pay apna timespend karay kuo k es sayhiapko tyarding main bohat hi experance miltya hain
                        • #117 Collapse

upon your abilities dear member jitni zada apki knowledge hoge utna zada yaha pe sari week kaam kart ahu yani 5 din trading aur 2 din posting karta hu
                          • #118 Collapse

forex mein sab sy acha demo account hai jis par hum is ki practice kartay hain aur is tarah hum is business ko samaj patay hain aur yeh bohat acha hai aur is business ki achay sy practice hoti hai 1 month tak is ki practice kiya kary yeh acha hai aur aik achay trade ban saktay ho aap.

• #119 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: nawab پيغام ديکھيے
                              hello i am new to forex and made practice account that is $50000 risk free account. How much time i should spend on practice account before shifting to forex professional account.kindly suggest me the time that is necessary to spend for becoming professional in forex market.
                              dosto forex ki parctice karny kay liyae ap ko demo account use karna parta hai or demo account per ap ko zyada sy zyada time dena chaheyae yae ap kay liyae bhoot faida mand hai jitna zyada time dyn gy utna zyada sekhnay ko milay ga.........
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

we are new to Forex in addition to produced process account which is $50000 virtually risk free account. Just how much time period i will dedicate to process account previous to shifting to Forex professional account. Generously advocate us enough time which is essential to invest in getting professional inside Foreign exchange.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X