Forex trading risk
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

business at risk har business mai risk hota hai ...lekin hame iss mai lalach nai karni chaye sabar se kam lena chaye ..... zayda risk tab hota hai jab ham apne emotions par controll nai kar paty
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

jo log forex pa boot zeda arse sa kam kar rahe hain wo market ka bare ma zeda experince rakhte hian is lia wo zeda tar market ko samjate hain is lia wo zeda hi achi trade kar sakte hian um ma risk nai hota ha.
      • #18 Collapse

forex trader end user hmesha khty hai ky forex aik risky business hai . jo bhi trade kisii currency pr lagao to apny risk pr lagao . mai yh pochna chahta ho.
        • #19 Collapse

g bhai g ya baat sach hai forex trading ek risky business hai is may ku shak nahi hai aghar hum forex trading ko such samaj kay trading karay aur rules kay mutabic kam karay tu bhai g hum forex may kamyab ho saktay hai

• #20 Collapse

g hain ap ko es main rick to lana parta hai forex main money hasil karnay or es main success hasil karnay kay lea ap ko es main rick lan ho ga to hi ap ko pata chalta hai kay ap trading main kitnay kamyab hai
            • #21 Collapse

Foreign exchange is placed way up as a somewhat high-risk undertaking. It's my job to motivate completely new dealers to go easy for the possibility when they start. The device is actually somewhat rigged for you to motivate high-risk habits, consequently you must set out having a want to defend by yourself.

• #22 Collapse

Currency trading is defined way up to be a rather risky endeavor. I usually inspire fresh professionals to go effortless on the possibility as they begin. The device is usually somewhat rigged to inspire risky actions, so you need to put down having a want to guard your self.

• #23 Collapse

Forex will be recognized as being a rather risky endeavor. my spouse and i always encourage new traders in order to scoot simple and easy towards risk Equally they get started. your technique will be somewhat rigged in order to encourage risky behavior, so you need to set out using a plan in order to protect yourself.

• #24 Collapse

Foreign exchange is set up to become a rather dangerous undertaking. I promote completely new dealers to search effortless around the threat while they get rolling. The machine will be considerably rigged for you to promote dangerous habits, thus you will need to determined which has a intend to safeguard yourself.

• #25 Collapse

The number one point which can be done to deal with the forex risk is to in no way buy and sell money you can't pay for to reduce. At times men and women by pass this considering "that will not happen to me", but it really can influence the trading performance.

• #26 Collapse

The number one point which can be done to deal with the forex risk is to in no way buy and sell money you can't pay for to reduce. At times men and women by pass this considering "that will not happen to me", but it really can influence the trading performance.

• #27 Collapse

my dear this is the treu that this is the work the othe treu that fires is not free of the risk so try to avoid fro thsi risk tyhat is onty possibel wiht the ehlpf this more mreo anr mroe pracire cthis thei right way tyo beocme the succefuul.
                          • #28 Collapse

The most recognized point that you can do to manage the currency trading danger is always to in no way buy and sell funds which you can not pay for to lose. From time to time men and women bypass this considering "that is not going to occur to me", but it really will have an effect on the investing functionality.

• #29 Collapse

The most recognized point that you can do to manage the currency trading danger is always to in no way buy and sell funds which you can not pay for to lose. From time to time men and women bypass this considering "that is not going to occur to me", but it really will have an effect on the investing functionality.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

For anyone who is exchanging dollars you cannot manage to get rid of, and also you eliminate considerably, or perhaps encounter the hazard regarding burning off considerably, your decision doing will probably be affected as well as mistakes will occur.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X