trade kartay waqat log ye Q sochte hai ke mujhe loss ho jae ga?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2461 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneity

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2462 Collapse

Trade

Bhai hamein forex ma trading karte waqt loss k khyal is lia ate hain ku k ya bohat risky bussines h and is ma bohat dafa loss hosakta h . Islia hamein chaye k pehle hm ache tareeqa sa learning kareein forex ma and demo pa practise kareein or phr hm trade kareein take loss kam sa kam ho.
      • #2463 Collapse

My achievement goes well. i am sure that i can make profit in the next month. i believe that if my GOD is beside with me then i can make the profit using the forex. i learn forex well but can nor make profit. i hope i can make it in the next month
        • #2464 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations in order to increase profit opportunities, and many traders believe that it is difficult for them to comply with Bastratejyatem, especially when they dictate the need to leave the trading process in the case of profit. But the important thing is to make use of strategies and to abide by them.

• #2465 Collapse

assalam o alikum my dear forex friends, kaam knowledge ore kaam expericence ki waja say hameshha banday ko yeh derr lagga rehta hay kay mujay loss ho jai ga ore dosri aham baat yeh hay kay loogo may confidance ki b kami hoti hay jiss ki waja say woh derr derr ker trade kertay hay kay kahee un ko loss na ho jai ore iss tara un say market aagay nikel jati hay ore woh peechay reh jatay hay.
            • #2466 Collapse

trading kartay waqwat ap is my of the work is the of the sochte hy ky mujhe loss ho jae ga ya profit is the
              • #2467 Collapse

Asslam o alikum mere bhai g han ye instan ki soch hai or aesa hota bhi hai is sy hum ko loss bhi ho jata hai or is sy hum ko profit bhi hota hai ye bohat acha online kaam hai is sy humbohat kuch earning kar skty hain.
                • #2468 Collapse

dost kamyabi or nakami zindgi main dono sath sath chalta hain is lia jahan ham kamyabi chahta hain wahan kabhi kabhi nakami b ho jati hai q k galtion sa hi to ham seekhta hain
                  • #2469 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent

• #2470 Collapse

You can use one of the hundreds of strategies available for trading in the forex operations in order to increase profit opportunities, and many traders believe that it is difficult for them to comply with Bastratejyatem, especially when they dictate the need to leave the trading process in the case of profit. But the important thing is to make use of strategies and to abide by them.
                      • #2471 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return. Trading on top of money raised means that you can trade amounts significantly higher than your account balance, according to which only the margin. The rise of leverage may increase the potential return, but it may also lead "to increase potential losses. Determine the financial as leverage, such as 100: 1. This means that a trader can be trading higher amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. If It had a rolling 10-thousand dollars in his account, instead "of trading Plaut ten thousand US dollars / JPY, and pip point value, for example," almost $ 0.9 ", can now trading at US $ 1 million point pip worth about $ 90" American. "
                        • #2472 Collapse

Faribault disappeared and was lost while making plans with excessive because you've made your feelings very carefully as your mind is on the loss of so you can exactly did the Golden chances for making yourself good and successful.
                          • #2473 Collapse

Yes trading karty waqat traders loss ka sochte hai.Or wo is me deep thinking karty hai jis ki waja say on ko real me loss ho jata hai.Trading always positive mind say hi karna chahye.Jis say ap ko loss nhi ho ga.

• #2474 Collapse

mery khyal sa jo log esi soch rkhty ha wo log shaid apny ap par brosha nhi rakhty ya wo log esy log hoty ha jinhy information zara bhi nhi hoti aur wo trde mai entry ly lyty ha esy logo ko chaye k wo phely learn kary aur phi earn kary
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2475 Collapse

jee bilkul ap theek keh rahay hain jab insaan k pas kam knowledge hoti hae or phir wo kaam karna start karta hae tou usy waqai yeh lgta hae k uska kaam reliable nhn hae or usy loss hojayega or loss hota bhi hae kynk knowledge or experience he kam hota hae ..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X