trade kartay waqat log ye Q sochte hai ke mujhe loss ho jae ga?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2446 Collapse

from the normal threaded buyer education and learning throughout flow using the accurate criteria, along with with a producers involving Mahtervinwalmokhtchin staff members in this field. As you move the mechanism (hand, however) with buyer education and learning by means of cost-free courses through the World-wide-web, so as to incorporate to provide your ex with a replicate from the PDF with the fundamentals involving Currency trading along with exclusively educative data.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2447 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janab mere khayal me ager hmare pas acha knowledge aur experience ho tu ham always hi confidence ke sath hi trading kain ga
      • #2448 Collapse

koe bhi job ho us me loss or profit dono he hote he or forex tow online job hoti he ye bhi aik business he jis me loss or profit dono ho sakte he is liye hume mehnat se kaam kerna chahiye or allah per bharosa rakhna chahiye
        • #2449 Collapse

Dear wo is lie kyu nk is business me loss is business ka sb se main hisa ha or is business me hmen loss kabi bhi ho skata ha isi le hmen chahe k hm is business me loss k waqt hmeshah sbr se kam karen ta k hm is business me achi earning kr skayn
          • #2450 Collapse

jo log forex business ko nahin samajhte or jin ke pas trading ke experience nahin hota wo yahan loss se derte hen or dar he ke wajha se wo yahan earn nahin ker patae ager achi practice ke baad trading ke jaye to ye dar nahin rehta
            • #2451 Collapse

is tarahsa y pako apnay mind me khayal nai lanay chaiy apko chaiy kay ap jub bi apni tarde ko karnay kay liay tiyar hotay hai tu aik achay tredn ko dekh kay aik tarde ko open kara pako fadia ho jaiay ga
              • #2452 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focusin spite of currency intervention by central banks.

• #2453 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages
                  • #2454 Collapse

This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.

• #2455 Collapse

but in the current economic climate has become a more attractive option. Forex is not for the faint of heart, but investors are highly skilled and appropriate tools and knowledge of proper market can be successful. Work is important to manage risk
                      • #2456 Collapse

Jo log yeh sochtey hain keh unhain loss ho jaye ga, un forex ko learn nahi kartey aur un ka yaqeen weak hota hy. Woh confident nahi hotey aur beyyaqeeni ki soorat main trading krtey hain. Jab hum yeh sochain keh hum haar jayen gey to hum haar jayen gey. Hamain positive sochna hy aur hamesha jeet key baray main sochna hy.

• #2457 Collapse

Forex basics is not complicated: you buy a currency when the price is low, and sell when the price becomes high and take a profit. You can also make a profit by selling high price and buy low price, this is called the sale. It takes time and practice to learn how to predict fluctuations in currency values ??and to become successful in Forex Majaltdaol. Forex and needs the experienceUsually it is seen on the Forex it carries a significant risk for investors,
                          • #2458 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; not neglected
                            • #2459 Collapse

Sahi baat ha ye loog sochte hen lekin mere khyaal se ye sochna nai chahiye so apko chaiye k hamesha appp is baat ki fikar karo k app sekh rahe ho and forex ko bht ache tariqe se karne ki koshish karo faida hoga apko kafi zada

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2460 Collapse

International trade - trade balance, which shows the deficit (imports greater than exports) usually is one of the indicators is my favorite. The balance of trade deficit means that there is flow of funds towards the outside in order to buy foreign goods which may affect the devaluation. Yet the market expectations usually are determined by whether the trade deficit is not favorable or not. If one of the countries facing a deficit in the trade balance on an ongoing basis, this factor can be assumed to have already priced in the currency revaluation. By then the trade deficit will affect the price of the currency only in the event that came above market expectations.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X