Can we start trade without practice?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

dear forex best work or hum ko yeh job bohat pasand i hai. so i think q k hum is jo ghar beat kar sakte hain forex ko . i think forex forum say hum achi income and experience and knowledge get karte hain ..................
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

you can do like that but my dear friend it is not easy i think you will not get anything in the forex if you do the trading in the forex without the practice i think you should do the maximum practice and then enter

• #63 Collapse

If you want to loss your investment and effort than you can do it without any practice , but if you want to earn than the practice is most important for this .
        :mad::mad: I always try to post some use full material for the user , If you like my post
        Don,t forget to say Thanks,:mad::cool:
        • #64 Collapse

ji han Q ni but us men hamen loss ka khatra hota he or us men hm loss kar sakte hen or then ham fr pratice karna sheru karen ge but best yahi he k hm as men first learning karen.

• #65 Collapse

never do this mistake if you do it so you are doing gambling and also you get loss soon so never try this things .If you dont have any idea of any things so how you can done first learn and go to the side to earn.
            • #66 Collapse

ji han hm trade start kar sakte hen without practice k but fr hamari trade boht riskty hogi or hm se apni money loss kar sakte hen.

• #67 Collapse

Topics good friends. Practical and you can start a job, but if we can be successful, but they will never learn. Not only has the potential to gain learning and application. Must have a lot of experience in this trade is soul.
                • #68 Collapse

A person's bond is definitely fie person's bond is definite fine my best mate. We will get started stock trading without the need of apply plus awareness nonetheless we will sneer no circumstances be a success. You can find the choice of creating exclusively by knowing plus just practicing. It's essential to goes through very which have been a intellect with stock trading.
                  • #69 Collapse

ji han Q ni aap as men trading start to kar sakte ho but aap fr may be trading men loss bi kar sakte ho Q k aap ko as ki koi kwnoaldge hi ni he.

• #70 Collapse

no hum forex ko practice kay without trade nahe kar sakty forex main ap earn karna chihty hain to ap ko forex kay demo account per practice karne ho ge forex main os ko loss hota ha jo market ko samjh kar work nahe karta forex ik greatmarket ha is ka jitna zyada knowledge ho ap zyada earn kary gay .
                      • #71 Collapse

I think the practice for a very long time is not the main issue here, but you know as a trader, what you're doing. Where they take permission for a reliable operator in order to teach his trading strategy simple, you will have no problems, learning a long time.
                        • #72 Collapse

g ha mara khyal sa forex ak asa business ha jis ma ager ap pratice nhe karta ha to mara khyal sa ap forex ma achi earning nhe kar sakta ha is laya forex ma ana sa pula ap ka pas forex ka bara ma achi experience hona chaya

• #73 Collapse

han dear forex trading aik freedom business hai is ko har koi kr sakta hai aur is ko tum bhi kr sakte ho without practice lekin only for loss aur for account washing not for earning dear is ko pehle samjho aur phir practice se master bano tab ja k ye kaam kro
                            hajmola khaya piya hazam kya
                            • #74 Collapse

forex trading karny k liye knowledge is the main factor infact knowledge is the key of success in forex trading.forex ma kamyabi ka sirf knowledge sy milti hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

no this is very dangrous for you if you start trade without practice you will face loss and after that loss you will be dishard and leave the wonderful bussiness so practice is the best policy in forex trading.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X