Can we start trade without practice?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

no impossible agar q kuch learn kiye hwe trading kare ga be tou wo loss he kare gay is liye hmein phele he demo py paractice karni chye us ke bd hme real account mein ana chye take hm is mein loss na kare r kuch earn kar sake
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

Training and knowledge we can begin to trade, but we can not win. Learning and practice is possible only through the purchase. If you want to experience the spirit of exchange
      • #48 Collapse

a great saying that practice makes the man perfect so perctice is main organ in any condition, so we will ne avoid these words.
      • #49 Collapse

It is quite impossible, because when you do not exercise, then you do not have the skills and when you do not you will not become a good dealer in the skills of trading in the foreign exchange market. It is a necessary part of our lives every success in this area, we have to practice all the time to stay at the top or superior to everywhere
        • #50 Collapse

every body know practice make a man perfect. khwa wo koi b kam ho, isi tarah forex main b ap jitni practice karain gain utna ap ko profit ho ga aur practice k baghir ap ko loss ho skta hai.
          • #51 Collapse

g bahi baghair practice k ap trading kar sakty hoo lekin lose hi lose hoga kyun k apko kesi baat ki samj nahi hogi na ..so meraa manna hain agar ap trading karna chahty hoo toh apko ek demo account open kar k trading karni chahyeh ta k apko kuc experince gain ho waha se
            • #52 Collapse

sab say bare galti jo new trader withput experience trading stat kartay hain ap money karnay aatay hain k money loss karwanay aatay hain mana k loss or profit dono business hain hisa hian par ya kaha ka aasol hain business main only loss karwao
              • #53 Collapse

practice is very important for work of market and earn huge money from the market,it is good online business for work of market and get success from the market in daily bases.Forex is good opportunity for earn huge money from the market.
                • #54 Collapse

Thread my friends as well. We can begin to work on the practice and knowledge, but we can not be successful. It can only be won through learning and practice. You should also have experience in trading lifeblood.
                  • #55 Collapse

Forex is profitable but risky and challenging business.without practice trading in real account will have to face a high risk of loss.experience and knowledge are very necessary in forex trading.best of luck.............
                    • #56 Collapse

your thread is good my friend. we can start trading without practice and knowledge but we can never be successful. there is the possibility of earning only through learning and practicing
                      • #57 Collapse

without practice it is not possible to get success from Forex trading .Forex is a global business .it is the largest online business .so it is so important to make this business successful proper practice .i would say only practice can make you a successful trader .
                        • #58 Collapse

i think you can star the trading in the forex market without the training and practice but i think you cannot get any thing in the forex market without the practise and hard working so think first practice

• #59 Collapse

without practice ky Forex trading business market me trade soro karo gha tu app ko loss gha dunya me koi kam agar without practice ky karo gha loss ho ga practice app ky experience ko gain karti hai
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #60 Collapse

no agar apne aisa kia to apko loss hoga or apko tading bhi nahi a sakegi isi liye agar apko forex se earning karni he to pehle ap isko sheeko or is pe mehnat karo then apko is pe trading karni chaiye

• اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X