how can i make more money within short time in forex trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #556 Collapse

hanji bhi jan forex trading ma hum ko is par dill lg akar kam krn ahy hum ko is par dill bid tome fram par trading krny hy maslam (D1) (H4) ya ya time fram bohat bohat nice hy hum ko forex trading ma kam kr na bohat nice ho ga
    https://t.me/pump_upp
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #557 Collapse

Among the things that must be considered to reduce the risk: trading, according to market analysis (technical analysis of currencies and fundamental analysis of currencies), to choose the appropriate trading systems, the use of providers signals and Forex Signals, and trading via the Forex automated programs. However, the best way to reduce risk, and that is how hard and long, that you are in the forex markets Forex enough on education, before you start out on the real Forex trading account. But most experts recommend the use of Forex demo account certain period of time before you Baltdoual real money.
      • #558 Collapse

pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
        • #559 Collapse

Dear brothers and all traders , newbies need to first test demo account practice until he can not gain some skill and experience and after in real account use small lot size according to capital and avoid trading during news events and , avoid greed and emotional decision whe trading in real account ....
          • #560 Collapse

Analysis and charts can only connect to the market. But first you have to control these things and be able to interpret the implications of similar numbers in order to be able to monitor trends on which to build your movements. But all this will not mean anything if you were not you have the courage to apply your convictions. If extreme fear befalls you, when you decide to buy or not to always make sure I felt when they decide to sell, success in this market will probably Araogk
            • #561 Collapse

Learning Forex like other professions in does not stop at all. but we are in the "Daily Forex" have worked for a long time and seriously to become more efficient sources of information in relation to the Forex markets and there is a lot of courses
              • #562 Collapse

Some of the key features that are the source of the success of this market, the foreign exchange market is available 24 hours a day 0.5 days a week
                • #563 Collapse

If you want to invest in the range of nine pm Thursday night when you have the opportunity to focus on the market, it will also enable you simply that you trade you like by one Forex Trading Systems. Yet, even though the markets are working on the four and twenty hours a day, but it's important to be aware of times when the truth of the activity of the market to help you trade in the most appropriate times.
                  • #564 Collapse

Phipprmon trading transactions, but they do not know when to come out of them, their losses are compounded Fitrkon hoping to turn the direction of the market, which is a rare case.
                    • #565 Collapse

charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand of money raised means that you can trade amounts significantly higher than your account balance, according to which only the margin. The rise of leverage may increase the potential return, but it may also lead "to increase potential losses. Determine the financial as leverage, such as 100: 1. This means that a trader can be trading higher amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. If It had a rolling 10-thousand dollars in his account, instead "of trading Plaut ten thousand US dollars / JPY, and pip point value, for example," almost $ 0.9 ", can now trading at US $ 1 million point pip worth about $ 90" American. "
                      • #566 Collapse

IAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"
                        • #567 Collapse

It is interesting to hear from forum members how well they have been performing since the start of their forex career. As for my own achievements, I think I've become less aggressive as it cost me a lot of money, maybe I'm more disciplined now because I wake up earlier than I used to.as a beginner in forex trading business I have not yet had the achievement but I will prove that a beginner can become a professional in forex trading because I am very interested in the forex business.
                          • #568 Collapse

It is interesting to hear from forum members how well they have been performing since the start of their forex career. As for my own achievements, I think I've become less aggressive as it cost me a lot of money, maybe I'm more disciplined now because I wake up earlier than I used to.as a beginner in forex trading business I have not yet had the achievement but I will prove that a beginner can become a professional in forex trading because I am very interested in the forex business.
                            • #569 Collapse

the markets in New York and London overlap from eight in the morning to twelve pm EST the United States. The London and Tokyo markets are working together in the period of three in the morning until four in the morning EDT. Sydney and Tokyo markets overlap from the seventh to the second pm am EDT. This overlapping of hours is the best time for trading where trading volumes (liquidity) in the top grades.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #570 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X