how can i make more money within short time in forex trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #571 Collapse

It is interesting to hear from forum members how well they have been performing since the start of their forex career. As for my own achievements, I think I've become less aggressive as it cost me a lot of money, maybe I'm more disciplined now because I wake up earlier than I used to.as a beginner in forex trading business I have not yet had the achievement but I will prove that a beginner can become a professional in forex trading because I am very interested in the forex business.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #572 Collapse

of rules that the rolling developed in order toAs tested, it has been pointed out by the closest ideal Trading on top of money raised means that you can trade amounts significantly higher than your account balance, according to which only the margin. The rise of leverage may increase the potential return, but it may also lead "to increase potential losses. Determine the financial as leverage, such as 100: 1. This means that a trader can be trading higher amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. If It had a rolling 10-thousand dollars in his account, instead "of trading Plaut ten thousand US dollars / JPY, and pip point value, for example," almost $ 0.9 ", can now trading at US $ 1 million point pip worth about $ 90" American. "
      • #573 Collapse

i think its impossible because forex is very risky any thing is happen. you become a winner in few seconds and also you become a loser in seconds. so dont try shortcuts. go on through proper plan and stretegy.. thanks
        • #574 Collapse

meray dost seb se pehlay to app forex ko sahi se seekh k samajh k kareen aur dosra ye hay k app ko apnay account ka 1 of 3rd ki trad kareen aur sab se low risk pe trad kareen aur sl aur tp ko lazmi use kareeen is se app k account save rahay ga aur app ager loss bhi kareen gay to nest trad mi app profit bhi earn kar sakeen gay
          • #575 Collapse

I am trading 2 years in this market and i have got many thing from this market. i'm very happy to make a lot of profit from forex and i can make more and more

• #576 Collapse

The level of macro-economic indicators are statistics that reflect the current state of the economy financial institutions, reserve funds, commercial companies and retail investors. The main reasons for share them in the foreign exchange market are: earning profits from fluctuations in currencies (speculative

• #577 Collapse

yes, I am absolutely happy with my forex trading as business. I am totally independent here for trading and also I am gaining profit from here regularly. I can trade anytime and earn much and more which helps me to improve my lifestyle. before forex trading I was unemployed. I had no income then but now I earn more 200$ per week. As a students Its enough for me. So, I am feeling happy to be myself a forex trader.
                • #578 Collapse

Nothing to do for control greed , just applying simple Forex knowledge and making trading plan before opening trade , we can control greed . The best way to control of greed is using of stop loss tool for trade , when trader uses stop loss tool then trader have no intention of making big profit . The profit is limited if trader uses stop loss tool . Thus trader can easily control greed .
                  • #579 Collapse

As a result, the news reports are not important or Limited may not have enough influence to change the prevailing trend is currently in the forex market.The expected reaction: Based on the reactions in the past,
                    • #580 Collapse

Ye approach theek nahi hay k forex se short time mein paisay kamanay hain, forex mein ap ko bohot time spend karna hoga because experience hasil karnay kay liye ap ko bohot trading karna hogi, us kay baad ap big earning kay qabil hongy.
                      • #581 Collapse

Internet is full of articles Statistics for new tradersas well 000 francs.

• #582 Collapse

Buying and selling as well as excessive liquidity availableIn a similar way to retain one of the currencies in which the price decline for a long time may become financially handicapped in the end. Understand the forex market and faith in your ability to judge the trend will bear fruit if you keep Jrotk, while continuing to insist on the wrong times may lead to disastrous mistakes

• #583 Collapse

It's very important which the buyer is aware of in which Forex trading isn't a simple point, as well as he or she have to getaway through buying and selling in the event precisely what he or she sensed the desire to take action, and might certainly not blessed the 1st time. Additionally, it have to follow assesses connected with promotes as well as achieve encounter, which may be paid for purchases in order to additional revenue, and therefore comfortable as well as secure buying and selling while doing so

• #584 Collapse

dear friends forex ik aysa onlone business hy jis mein ap short time profit gain kr saktay hain iss mein ap ko kafi mehnat kr k paisay kamana ho gy short trading kr k ap kafi profit kama saktay hain

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #585 Collapse

you just need to work hard then you will be able to make money

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X