The Dangerous Currency Pair in Forex.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #316 Collapse

Usually it truly is witnessed on the Currency trading this includes abut if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easilyPreferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #317 Collapse

As well as the earlier mentioned, so that you can deal Currency trading to be a specialized reports Place your target this issuance from the reports excessive impact available on the market activity. Will not throw away your time throughout vain evaluation involving events is very important possibly if it is linked to the Foreign exchange market. Vasdarat excessive impact reports is actually hold from it the most important dependant

• #318 Collapse

sub say mehnat say jo currency pair hum paa letay hain ya pher jiss pay hum kamyab ho jaya kartay hotay hain wo currency pair humara is business me achi tarha say maintain rakhna or us pay zyada dair tak work rakhna howa karta hota hai hamesh he soch samjh kar koi kadam uthaya kare.
        • #319 Collapse

Main to ziada tar trading gbp/usd par karta hoon aur mujhey yeh pair buhat favourable lagta hy. Is ky elawa mujhey EUR/JPY buhat dangerous lagta. Is pair main up aur down buhat tezi sey hota hy aur kafi nuqsan ho jata hy. Different traders ki differnt opinions hoti hain aur koi kis pair main kam karta hy aur koi kis pair main kam karta hy. Jo jis ko favourable lagta hy woh is pair sey faida uthata hy.

• #320 Collapse

nhe jnab ap ki ye galt soch ha aysa bilkul b nhe ha mere khyal se to usd/jpy aik boht he acha pair ha kyu kay es per spread itna zyada nhe hota aur ye major pair ma shamil ha ma to khta hu es per ap ko zror trade krni chahye aur bas time ka khyal rkhna chahye yani apny pair kay session ma he trade krni chahye,.
            • #321 Collapse

may be yar ye ho skta hy ,but ma to pound and dollar hi use krta hn or is ma hi trade krta hn ye simple hy or straight hy ,,,,ab yen k bary ma no idea sorry
              • #322 Collapse

A large usage of the plan but not to check out this specific deliberative prepare can look as early as you have the first filter during dealing, here you need to cease your dealing along with re-examine far more critically by building Ideal own along with adhered to regardless of form of prepare set up or deliberative phrase, you will discover individuals who comply with this short-term method along with at this time there then long-term method along with you will discover individuals who choose to utilize complex evaluation along with complex indications admin type
                • #323 Collapse

The difference involving the bid cost (sale) cost and demand (purchase). One example is: If the price tag on the european / US dollar foreign exchange pair 1. 5034 or 1. 5037 (or in other words, if this offer price of 1. 5034 along with 1. 5037 cost request), in cases like this the variation in details (spreads) 3 details (Pips). Simple details difference helps to ensure that the trader entry along with exit from the deals greater

• #324 Collapse

koi b currency pair dangerous nhi ha kyu k hr pair py hi ajkal trading ho rhi ha or us mein se profit earn kiya ja rha ha mgr ap kis mein successful ho skty ho ye to apko hi decide krna hoga ta k ap sahi se profit earn kr sko.
                    • #325 Collapse

i think you are right kiyun ke USD/JPY really kafi mushkil pair hai is ki movement mujhe smjh main nahi ati hai kiyun ke yeh apni movement ek jaga nahi rakhta hai change kerta hai or kafi tez change ker ta hai

• #326 Collapse

You need to use one of the countless methods intended for dealing from the foreign exchange surgical procedures so that you can improve profit options, and several investors think that it must be challenging so they can conform to Bastratejyatem, specially when these people shape the requirement to keep this dealing course of action with regards to profit. But the main thing is to make use of methods and to stick to these individuals.

• #327 Collapse

At this time I am work the market only EUR/USD because I am new and work in the demo account. So that I have the little experience.
                          • #328 Collapse

Candles of all kinds and explained, flag Each candle assimilation time and time periodsharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good

• #329 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then to determine the size of the deal for that commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #330 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janab mere khayal me ager hamre pass forex trading ka proper knowledge aur experience hai tu iss me koi be dangerous nahi hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X