after facing loss the motivation is tough.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

after facing loss the motivation is tough.
    After facing a loss its hard to invest again in Forex market to trade and make profit. so how you manage to make profit and again start trading here in Forex market?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Well there's no one else who would motivate you so unfortunately you'll have to motivate and encourage yourself. I know it's tough though, you can do it anyway. Without this you can't ever get you confidence back.
    • #3 Collapse

Aslam o alikum main forex main new hon or main nay abi is he month say forex par job start ki hai or main nay is k elawa bohat sari online jobs ki hai mgr sab say ache mujhay forex he lagi gai. g han bilkul ap nay thek he kaha hai mgr humain us k bad apni mistake ho search karna chaheya
      • #4 Collapse

main nay is k elawa bohat sari online jobs ki hai mgr sab say ache mujhay forex he lagi gai. g han bilkul ap nay thek he kaha hai mgr humain us k bad apni mistake ho search karna chaheya.Well there's no one else who would motivate you so unfortunately you'll have to motivate and encourage yourself.
        • #5 Collapse

sori bhai maine abi koi loss face ni kia ju mje idea ho k motivation kese hoti hai r kis tran ce loss problems ko solve krty hain
          • #6 Collapse

Dear, It's not easy for traders on this regard, LOsses are bad for all traders in all regards, That is why U should protect , It all U strength at first in the market. And when U are losing. Just know that It's blessing of learning.

• #7 Collapse

bhai jan forex ek risky business hai is mein naffa or nuqsaan dono hain or ziada tar new trader ko loss ka samna krna parta hai jesa k muje lkrna para lekan mene himmat nahi haari or ab b trading kr rha hoon
              • #8 Collapse

I think we should be able to focus and all the good will and self control are very good and we should be more loss of morale in learning and all will be fine and focused and patient will be very good and all need calmness and focus will be good and it would be very nice and patient will be very good indeed.
                :o
                • #9 Collapse

I think of the loss was indeed we ought to be more zealous in studying and we should be able to motivate and hard work are very good and we have to be focused and always be ready and all will be fine and all need the process and always wait would be very nice.
                  :(
                  • #10 Collapse

I think that loss of ktia will learn continuously and will all be nice and self control are very good and all will be fine with a focus and patient will be very good and it would be very nice and all need the readiness and all will be good with the hard effort and focus will be very good indeed.
                    :confused:
                    • #11 Collapse

yes i m agreed with you but if you have knowledge then success is possible as i know that if you have enough knowledge about the forex trading market and have enough experience about the forex trading market then you can make a lot of money from the forex trading market /./../////////
                      • #12 Collapse

I think the best results can be produced with the combination of both. Every body knows a well skilled and experienced trader has more chances here than any other.
                        • #13 Collapse

g han me app ki bat say agree karta hun jab ham bara loss face kartay hain to hamaray tasur tabdeel ho jatay hain ham pareshan hotay hain laiken hamain apnay emotions ko control karna chahiye tab ja kay hamari success paki ho gi.
                          • #14 Collapse

jab hum ko forex trading my loss hota hy to ap ko achi sy achi forex trading ko learn ki try krna ho gi phr hi ap forex trading my success ho jao gy forex trading my agr ap ko success hona hy to phr ap ko forex trading ki ahi learning krna ho gi phr hi achi earning kr skao gy ap
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Dear, I think, After facing loss in the forex tarding business a trader gets motivation from the loss that, He have to must earn money and fill him loss So some time loss act as the motivation tough in the forex business.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X