after facing loss the motivation is tough.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

when we suffered a great loss, we should not feel frustrated, we should not give up, but we have to motivate ourselves so that we could get up and excited again. we can see a history of successful professional traders.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

Trading whether efficiently as well as certainly not, is a quite demanding occupation. Any time you are dealing with making as well as falling in value according to your current ideas the worries may be enormous. You ought to do everything inside your power to get rid of the worries.
      • #48 Collapse

there's no one else who would motivate you so unfortunately you'll have to motivate and encourage yourself. I know it's tough though, you can do it anyway. Without this you can't ever get you confidence bac.,.,.,.,...
        • #49 Collapse

After facing loss Motivation is Tough but it is possible.motivation ke 2 behtreen methods hain,,1st ye ke ap youtube pe kisi motivational trainer ki motivational training sun len..2nd ye k ap apne aims ke bare me sochna shuru ker dain.wo aims apko bohot motivate karen ge.ye aims apki sadness ko bilkul khatam ker dain ge.
          • #50 Collapse

bhai mjahe english smj nae ati ha kae es ko smj kae es kae barte mae commetns kar sako es lae es kae bare mae kuch share nae karha ho
            • #51 Collapse

When compared with the existing business in other market, if you will
              say that Forex is important to better On the other hand Forex difficult
              task and need special qualifications for success, such as experience, knowledge and good study ..
              • #52 Collapse

i believe that forex is a business which is much beneficial for us and we are earning much from here but one exceptional thing is there there is only one person success ful who have much knowledge about forex and can apply this knowledge in trading while doing the trading in live account....
                • #53 Collapse

bahi is ke liye ap ko cahye ke ap apne loss ke wajaha ko searcha kare ke pa ko loss kisss wajaha se howa ap ko chaye ke trading kliye kare acha learn kare
                  • #54 Collapse

nahi jnab,,,,mai app ki is baat say bilkul bhi nahi agree karta ,,,ha g jnab,,,is mai jub bhi loss hota hay na is mai insaan ko chahye k wo loss ko bardasht karin jnab,,,

• #55 Collapse

forex aik acha business hai au is main profit milta hai magar is k liye basic knowledge hona zaruri hai tab ja kar ap agey profit lay saktey hain
                      • #56 Collapse

loss to sab ko hota ah is main insult ki bat nhi ha lkian is main se hum ko himat nhi harnhi chaiye apna bounc apa loss hum jko waps poa karnha ho ga or wo expericne k bghir nhi ho sakhtha ha
                        • #57 Collapse

great earning program which make us able to make profit in online market and also make great information provided by the online market and give the chance of investment.........
                          • #58 Collapse

Profit and loss is a part of every business. And anybody doesn't have heart to bear loss than he or she should not invest in forex. After loss study your mistakes and start by doing small investments. Trade on mini lots and avoid standard lots
                            • #59 Collapse

Yes maximum are the losers in the market and when I lose huge money then i want to leave forex business but then i think that without this we can't make good profit in the market. Always trade with market skills in order to make consistent profit in the market.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

janab jb ap profit krty hen to ap ko ki msla nhe htoa dobra trd krnyka mgr jb loss hota h to ap sochty h kai br dobra trad k lye to ap ko loss k bad dobara new or achi planning krni prti h

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X