any body know ?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #601 Collapse

Hello my dear brother Thanks
    Wonderful topic that deserves discussion please do more of this information and topics
    Thank you and good luck
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #602 Collapse

Demo account par hum forex kay basics seekhtay hain, us kay baad real trading mein jab hum kam kartay hain to waqt kay sath sath humara experience ziyada hota jata ha.
      • #603 Collapse

It is possible that technical analysis turns to become the speculation and conjecture. When the many investors in similar using the same tools and concepts, and moving together between supply and demand, it is possible that lead to the survival of prices move in the same direction and expected.
        • #604 Collapse

instaforex demo account per practice kar kar ke he aap ka experience jo hai woh barh sakta hai agar aap ne apna experience barhana hai to demo account ko use karna seekh len wahin se aap ka experience barhe ga forex me .
          • #605 Collapse

yes, I am absolutely happy with my forex trading as business. I am totally independent here for trading and also I am gaining profit from here regularly. I can trade anytime and earn much and more which helps me to improve my lifestyle. before forex trading I was unemployed. I had no income then but now I earn more 200$ per week. As a students Its enough for me. So, I am feeling happy to be myself a forex trader.

• #606 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages
              • #607 Collapse

This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.
                • #608 Collapse

Prices of currencies in the forex market is influenced by supply and demand, which in turn are affected by economic conditions. There are two economic factors affect mainly on the supply and demand for the two currencies and interest rates and the strength of the economy. Strength of the economy affected by the gross domestic product (GDP) Foreign trade balance and investments.
                  • #609 Collapse

hanji bhi jan forex trdaing is very very nice bussnies hy hummari traing ma hum logo ko is par only etna he krna hota hy ka hum ko is par dill lga kar pori pori mahnat sa kam krna hota hy
                    https://t.me/pump_upp
                    • #610 Collapse

Greed is very harmful for the Forex traders. It can eat up your whole capital. It can cause hazardous consequences. So it must be avoided. Every trader should stay cautious and aware. They must always try to stay away from greed. It will bring good to them with good profit.
                      • #611 Collapse

g bhai jaha tak experience ka taliq ha wo to ap jtni hard work kry gay utna he ap ko ay ga agr ap aysa nhe krty to ap kbi b es market ma success nhe ho skty aur ye boht aham cheez ha aur ap ne jo bat puchi ha kay real acount sahi ha ya demo ma to ye kahu ga kay agr ap new hain to ap kam se kam 6 mont demo pr practice kry '
                        • #612 Collapse

As long as you have access to a computer, you also have the ability to access the forex market.In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.
                          • #613 Collapse

Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: Interest Rate
                            • #614 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #615 Collapse

dear member seekhny k liye hamesha bandy ko aesi cheez chahye hoti hai jis main us ka nuqsan na ho tu demo acount hi hamary pas aesa acount hai jahan ham dil khol k strtgy bna k trading krty hain aur seekhty hain loss aur profit kk bary main

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X