any body know ?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #586 Collapse

Any body know that how we can do best forex trading business? how we can get more benifit with the help of forex trading business? or one more question is that which is the best experience or luck in forex trading business? any body tell me that
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #587 Collapse

Insta forex demo account pr aap practice kr ky apna experience brha skty hain. Aap jitna zada demo pr practice kryn gy utna aap ka experience good ho ga. Aur aap successful ho skyn gy.
      • #588 Collapse

Technical analysis is a technique used to predict the future direction of the market through their study of historical market data, most important, the price and trading volumeFor example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better
        • #589 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market and the forex market is the need to fully focuis that this method allows him the opportunity to learn and rely on himself in accordance with the right foundations, and with the help of the guide file in the trading mechanism, where the company offers this option depending on previous experience, where they can get a copy for beginners (new traders), or advanced package (anyone who has previous experience in Forex trading), and in general, the education option Almatienaspahak reading

• #590 Collapse

Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Many look to the forex trading as the best work can be done from home. Although the ordinary people and Joodwa opportunity to participate in foreign currency trading in order to make a profit (and so do banks and large companies) since 1998, the forex currently is a modern business forums and events as well as other social gatherings.Although the Forex until recently was more like a secret,
            • #591 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach myan easy thing, and he must retreat from tradian .bergm Therefore, some mental games are exposure through psychology transaction analysisWhen it comes to trade in the forex market, success is more a question of mentality is what is linked to the same subject matter. Any dealer spent a period of time in this game will tell you that psychology has the functions performed by and has a lot to do with both of your performance profile in the trading arena and with the way the market moves. Winning here depends on your mind you - and your understanding of the way in which it moves the market psychologyPsychological study of the market is not new.
              • #592 Collapse

apna experience ko betetr kerny ke ly sub se better way demo forex account he ha ke jis mi agar trading ki jay ge and us mi kisi bhi type ka loss bhi nahi hos akta ha and trader ko kafi experience and apni skill achi kerny ka kafi moqa hita ha is ly mery khiyal se demo ak acha option ha practice kerny ka.
                • #593 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example:often we think of the reverse our decisions (when the market is in a position boarding while we sellForex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets -
                  • #594 Collapse

You must identify yourself including incentives that affect them.Recognize these things will help you overcome them or use them. Ah, you say now? And now what ? Believe me,thanx
                    • #595 Collapse

asslkm mere bahi mian app koo bat dta hoona aya aah kamaha aes h acaha kam r skataya ha aya acaha kama ha aes sha caha earn kr skataya aha aya acha kam haaa
                      • #596 Collapse

Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: Interest Rate
                        • #597 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneity
                          • #598 Collapse

This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.

• #599 Collapse

I think I'm better than ever, I've lost my money in advance because my emotions are less stable when trading but now can discipline and I feel better than ever, although not able to get consistent profit. May we all be successful in this field. regardsReply With Quote Reply With QuoteQuote Originally Posted by fxgun View Post

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #600 Collapse

experience barhanay k liye sub say behter cheez humara yaha pay purjosh ho kar kam karna hai jiss wakat tak hum is business me achay expert ban kar nahi sochay gay hum kuch b hasil na to kar saktay hain na he kuch kiya ja sakta hai hamesha he apnay mind ko set rakah kare.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X