what is the best money mangemant technique?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

mara khyhal sa ager ap forex ka bara ma acha experience or knowledge hasal kar laya ha to mara khyal sa ap forex ma kam wakat ma achi earning hasal kar sakta ha or apne life ka aim pura kar sakta ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

So a good way, but it's good financial performance and cash depending on operating income to think about the best cash management, needless to say, are gettin in the way.
      • #18 Collapse

doing first posting and make trading and make real doolar easily daily basis and reguarly basis and i think this is the best money manegment and now i am happy to doing this job daily basis and regularly basis.
        • #19 Collapse

dear forex ma trading k waqt apo bohat kuch mily ga karny k liye ya app par depand karta hai k app usy kis tarhan ttreat karty ho.ya sab forex trading k feactures hain jo wo humhen provide karty hain use karny k liye.
          • #20 Collapse

well I'm sure fx trading is so high risk business and also we can gain more cash from here when we can trade correctly although we have to be abide by the cash management.
            • #21 Collapse

Money management is very important for a trade.Money management need keep enough money on hand thats will help in the time of lose and when profits are available than it drown it so thats called money management.
              • #22 Collapse

i think you should follow the moneymanagement in your trading account in forex trading account if you will follow the money management rules then you can make big profit and risk free trading for this best techniques is that you should open a trade of lmini lot size
                • #23 Collapse

money management technique to ye hai ke ap apne capital ke hisab se trade kare matlab ke ziyada volume ki trade na karain or apna margin zarorat ke hisab se free rakhen take apka capital zero hone se bacha rahe.
                  • #24 Collapse

ager aap nay iss main eanirng karni hai to is sk liye aap ko is smain bohat he mehnat karni ho gi jiss say aap ko is smain bohat he earning ho gi
                    • #25 Collapse

bhai jaaan mera khayl hai k forex trading men jo money management technique hum use krty hen wo to 1:3 k hisaab ha hona chhaye forex trading men bht faida hota hai agar apka order bht bara ho to.
                      Don't spam the forum
                      Just work Honestly! Earn $0.20 Per Post Earn 200$ Bonus!:o
                      • #26 Collapse

money management play a vital role to earn good money from forex trading so learn well and then open real account then you can get profit you must have good trading plan and good money management then you can earn good money from forex trading so learning is good way to earn good rpfoit

• #27 Collapse

Never invest your whole balance into capital in business since you have to look at risk factors as well. Although Forex exchange is a safe business , but that doesn't mean you need to get greedy .

If you want to invest , then do it sufficiently and effectively . As long as you keep it simple , you'll earn easily . But also keep increasing the invested amount slowly which is an important point taught by seniors .
                          • #28 Collapse

make trading and make real doolar easily daily basis and reguarly basis and i think this is the best money manegment and now i am happy to doing this job daily basis and regularly basis. your money, and I think that the best thing at the moment and every day is the foundation of a happy and normal.
                            • #29 Collapse

both things works a lot in business without techniques we cannot run a successful business and without money we will never grew our business . so both things are necessary .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

forex pa money management ki lea koi khas rule to ni ha ap kisi b trahan forex pa trading kr sakta han but asal bat ya ha k forex ma apko apni ak strategy banani hoti ha trading krna k lea kew k jab ap management k sat trading krta han to ap loss hona ki surat ma loss ko sustain kr sakta han

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X