Why some people say demo is useless?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1081 Collapse

s must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be Forex is not for the faint of heart, Candles of all kinds and explained, flag Each candle assimilation time and time period sharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1082 Collapse

Dear wo is liye kyun k un ko demo account ka sahi se nahi pata ha wo smjhty hain demo account aik asa hi account haa jb k demo account se hm is business ka kafi acha experince b hasil kr skaty hain or demo account se hm is business ki achi learning b asani se kr skaty haain
      • #1083 Collapse

Dear these peoples are totally wrong, because demo is the only way from we can learn forex properly, because d3mo account provide you all opportunities for learning that can happen during the real trading, so you must join the demo account before starting the real trading.
        • #1084 Collapse

I think that the main thing is not to rush to the beginner. The market does not like hasty decisions and therefore do not spoil it for those who produce them. When I enter the market early I will often get the foot, and used only to weigh cost and would have a profit. Exposure - that is worth studying the newcomer first.

• #1085 Collapse

isma fearless trading hoti ha Demo account can allow a trader to experiment with a wide array of financial products, such as options, futures, forex and other
            derivatives. In addition to allowing an investor to become familiar with the available tools, it provides a way to test different
            trading strategies, such as carry trades in forex.
            • #1086 Collapse

kuch logo nay demo k baray me aesay he ghalat concepts bana rahay hain k yeh ek useless cheez hai un ko chahye k wo forex ki ahmiyat ko samjhe or us ko samjhtay howe kuch na kuch or behter kuch faisla karnay k baray me seekha kare to he acha ho sake ga is kam me.
              • #1087 Collapse

Demo account is liye wo useless kahty hain kyun k un ko demo account me profit nahi hota ha or nah hi un ko emotions hoti ha isi liye hmen chahye k hm demo account ka use hmeshah soch smjh k kareen ta k hm loss se bach skayn asani se
                • #1088 Collapse

it is individually, as you like. heard advice 2 months of tests on the demo. I also probably can not stand so much. but from my experience I would say that for a beginner such period will be just right. there are always pitfalls that come out, and it would be better that it was on the demo.

• #1089 Collapse

dear jo log demo ko unless kehte hain wo forex main kuch nahi saikh anchate wo short tiem main profit hasil kerna chate hain jab ke demo app ko bahut achi knowlege provide kerti hai

• #1090 Collapse

G dear Jo log ye kahte han ke deme useless ha yo WO bare bewakoof han.ye life g jb is kaam ko demo or practice ke bagair start kare ge to une bohat loss ho ga .jid ke baad une is ki ahmiat ka pta chale ga.
                      • #1091 Collapse

we are known that those are trader has the experience in the forex market & under stand the market behavior then they are prepare the good strategy & earn the good money on daily base I must have a very good reason behind it. In fact, I must be the biggest loser leave this company. Otherwise, with what I have time
                        • #1092 Collapse

• #1093 Collapse

A significant by using here is the plan and not to follow along with the particular deliberative prepare will appear once you feel the first buffer through buying and selling, the following you need to halt your buying and selling as well as re-examine additional really because they build Proper very own as well as adhered to regardless of the form of prepare in place or even deliberative phrase, you'll find those that follow the short-term technique as well as there then long-term technique as well as you'll find those that prefer to utilize technical examination as well as technical indicators associate fashion
                            • #1094 Collapse

I grew up in a provincial town, and I can not imagine a deposit of 100k is not from where. We have, for 100k you can buy a 3 storey house with 20 apartments inside. Speaking of trading, and the deposit, to learn how to trade many times easier than to get a lot of money.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1095 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X