Are you addicted to Forex?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

forex main aisa koi aml na ha keh is main addicted ho jae trader ko aor woh sirf trading ko leave na kr sky blkeh trader apni mrzi sy work krta ha aor apni income ka liye trade ko start krta ha aor trade krta ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

yup i advice you to practice on demo account first and learn the ethics and ways of trading first because if you start it without practising you wl get more confused and you are losing your time and money i think demo account is enough to teach you trading
      • #63 Collapse

ma ap say itafak karta hn lakin jab ak ko hardworking say karo gy to ap ko us cheez ka addi honay hona hi paray taka ap ka zahaan is kam liya istmaal taka ap zida kama sako ager ddi nahi ho gay to earn kasy karo gay
        • #64 Collapse

well shyd han mai forex trading ka addicted hogya hu mje is me bht mza any lga hx aur mai jb tk is pe kam na kru tb tk mje skun ni ata aur is se mje bht earning hoti rehti hx
          • #65 Collapse

Yes dear you are right i m much more addicted to the forex life and forex trading but not enough to give my total earning / saving to the Forex trading . I have my social liabilities and these are most important than the forex trading business. After my all expence i take the priority to make the investment in the forex trading and have a good reply as per my business and as we know that Forex is risky some time i have a loss in my trade .
            • #66 Collapse

g bhai beshak main manta hu k main forex ka adicted hu meri adat bn gy h k rz rat ko m forex ko tym dota hu r dis din main isy tym na d pao to mjy nend b ni ate
              • #67 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely . but i know that this forum is very best
                • #68 Collapse

well dear mera to first month hx forex forum ko join kiye hue aur mai abi forex ko learn kr rha hu aur ye mje bht achi jaga lgi hx is se bht profit earn kr skta hu mai trading kr k
                  • #69 Collapse

bhai is ko kaam ki tarah use kero trading ko , addicted hona nhn chaye werna aap ka kisi or chiz mein dil nhn lage or apka her waqt dehaan isi mein laga rahe ga, hen ur debt is going to increase so stop the trading for while
                    • #70 Collapse

habit is season matter yet it is suggested that individuals needs to utilize this specific exchanging depending on your necessity, in the event that you should make better money after that undoubtedly many of us will need to offer added time for the enterprise, therefore many of us should not be passionate with the forex trading just take that simple.
                      • #71 Collapse

brother i think that k addcition is a bad for trader in forex trading because hum kotab hi trading karne chaye jab humare pass experience ho aur jab humare pass trading k bary ma kafi knowledge ho
                        • #72 Collapse

you are addicted to forex I think gold and silver are highly speed metal in Forex trade. Forex is a part time business.some people can be trade long time I think this.so just want to know are you addicted to forex unit you see all the money
                          • #73 Collapse

g bhai jaan mai to forex mai new member he hu maine haal he mai forex join kia hai and mai samjta hu humay forex trading mai join karne say pehle ache say he learning karni chaiye
                            • #74 Collapse

As Forex traders we flirt with potential addiction on an ongoing basis. It is probably fair to say that a large percentage of traders will at one point throughout their careers, will have experienced some addiction symptoms
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

If any one gets something that change his thoughts and life style then he got addicted to that . forex is also the same for every one every one can join and can achieve his life goals by using knowledge and experience in forex business .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X