Are you addicted to Forex?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Are you addicted to Forex?
    Just want to know are you addicted to forex until you use all the money you have to trade? and not just that... it makes your debt increase from time to time.... but you stiill trade? let's share together......
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

addiction is not a good thing but i suggest that we should have to use this trading as per our requirement, if we want to earn more money then surely we will have to give more time to the business, so we should not be addicted of the forex just take it easy.
    • #3 Collapse

yes in a way i can say that i am addicted to forex but not to a great extent.. because we should balance all the things in our lives and we should not give our all the priorities to a single thing.. and jahan tak forex ki baat hae we should just take it as a business.
      • #4 Collapse

i think mary khayals aj thak ma janta hu k know are you addicted to forex until you use all the money you have to trade and not just that ha.................
        • #5 Collapse

if we want to earn more money then surely we will have to give more time to the business, so we should not be addicted of the forex just take it easy.you are addicted to forex.plan is most important thing for doing best trading with forex, so make good and strong plan before investing real money in the forex market
          • #6 Collapse

yes bro mainay jab ye start ke hai mujay es ki adat c par gae ai aur es k elawa tu mai koe kaam be nahe karna chta hu keyo k ye pur o mehnat deti hai rakhati be nahe hai
            • #7 Collapse

brother i think that k addcition is a bad for trader in forex trading because hum kotab hi trading karne chaye jab humare pass experience ho aur jab humare pass trading k bary ma kafi knowledge ho
              • #8 Collapse

you are addicted to forex.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so just want to know are you addicted to forex until you use all the money
                • #9 Collapse

g han g me forex ka aadi ho chuka hun g forex me trade krne k bgher mje chain nahi ilt aha g fore xe trader trade kr k ape lie acha profit hasil kr skta ha g is lie forex me traders trade krte hen ilike forex trading bsiness because in forex eery one can get big money onine
                  • #10 Collapse

apka sawal acha hy but hum traders yahan addict nhi hen yahan trader agr addict hen tu forex kay profit ki waja se kyun log yahan profit ki waja se isko join kar rahen hen isliye ye 1 nasha ban gya ha........
                    • #11 Collapse

g han jab sy main forex par kaam kar raha hun mujhy is ki eddiction ho gae hay q k main is main kaam kar k apna pasyy kama kar apni desires or basic needs ko easily poora kar skata hun so forex mery lye bohat helpful hy q k is main bohat kam time kaam kar k apko profit mil jata hay
                      • #12 Collapse

dear bro It is only the time value portion of their price that slowly bleeds away with time. The intrinsic value remains intact. This is one of the reasons why it is so important to understand how to decompose an option into its intrinsic and time values.....
                        • #13 Collapse

apka sawal acha hy but hum traders yahan addict nhi hen yahan trader agr addict hen tu forex kay profit ki waja se kyun log yahan profit ki waja se isko join kar rahen hen isliye ye 1 nasha ban gya ha........
                          • #14 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: cancer پيغام ديکھيے
                            Just want to know are you addicted to forex until you use all the money you have to trade? and not just that... it makes your debt increase from time to time.... but you stiill trade? let's share together......
                            yah per her koi apen ksi na kis maqsad k ley adict hai,.log yah fore xk sath adict tu nhai hai bakl kay forex se hasil hune wali earning se adict zrur hain,.
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

ge nahi janab is mian addiction wali koi bat nahi hai is main kam kar ke ap curious ho jate hain is lie ap ko forum main kam kar ke maza ane lagta hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X