Why you choose forex trading ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1291 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the worthiness of any pip Pip Worth would be to partition just one point 1 pip on the change pace, along with strike the girl from the good deal dimension. This gives which you point price Pip Worth traded in foreign exchange. When the foundation foreign exchange different account for foreign exchange throughout flow, is just you can strike this specific foreign exchange at the change pace suitable

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1292 Collapse

Dear mene is business ko is liye chose kiah ha kyun k ye aik asa business ha jis me hmen loss b ho skata ha or hmen profit b ho sakta ha isi liye mene is business ko chose kiaah ha ta k me is business se achi earning b asani se kr skaon or success ho sakon
      • #1293 Collapse

forex trading ko like kerna ka karen ye ha ke is business mi profit ki ratio kafi achi ha and is mi ak bohateh acha option ye ha ke is mi agar kum deposit bhi hi and is ke sath leverage ziyada ho tu pher bhi achi trading ho sakti ha and gar skill ho tu ak din mi apny account ko double kia ja sakta ha.

• #1294 Collapse

Forex make my life easy and comfortable so I like it very much.Forex is one of the best money making machine. but also best away to loss your money .There are many opportunity for the trader to earn money. if you make Forex money making machine you must need knowledge and ,skill ,experience about Forex than you can tell Forex is good source for earn money.
          • #1295 Collapse

Forex trading ko choose karne ki bari reason is ki di gai huge income ki opportunity hae kiunk is mein admi ko kam waqt mein bari earning ho jane k chances hote hein jo k real time mein hoti kam hi hae.
            • #1296 Collapse

At first no one offers to begin with advisors because the adviser based on a trading strategy, simply a question of what is the strategy. and so every trader needs to understand the nuances of the various strategies and trade, and to start with I wrote what you need to understand the basics of pricing.

• #1297 Collapse

I see the Forex business is online. Forex business earning is very high. So that I am decided that join the Forex market and earn the money.
                • #1298 Collapse

without experiaence k sath jo log b trade kartay hn unko forex ma loss hi hota ha is liay hamen forex ma experiemnce k bagair trade ni karni chahye kion k is sa sirf hamen forex ma loss k siwa or kuch ni mil sakta ha
                  • #1299 Collapse

As the governments of some emerging economies that do not allow the exchange derivative products in foreign stock exchanges, with its capital controls. The use of derivatives is growing in many emerging economies. It has established such as Korea, South Africa, India and currency futures exchange.

• #1300 Collapse

Beginners advise nothing, since he was a rookie, and remember their ambitions as methane from the fact that it is not necessary to trade aggressively, as this loss and the myths on account of the fact that forex is not fair. Terms of trade and mc interested me least of all.
                      • #1301 Collapse

Forex trading main profit bhut hey or koi fake kaam be nahi or koi forud ya koi jhot kuch be nahi heay dear ek saf business heay forex trading jahan ap ko kaam kary hwy maza aayga or bht profit be kamaty ho.
                        • #1302 Collapse

The level of macro-economic indicators are statistics that reflect the current state of the economy of a country depending on the particular area of ??the economy (industry, labor market, Trade and etc ...). In general these indicators are published at a specific time by government agencies and the private sector.

• #1303 Collapse

a hobby and do not have much to lose that. There are great players in this market and they will not worry if you lost their clothes or thousands of others in this market.

• #1304 Collapse

which includes various data and decisions important to learn fundamental analysis wellto reap a small profit while leaving their losses worsen, which is a result accustomed to not having a plan for trading; Having exposed to bargain or two deals Khasrtin may only obtain small gains following the deal even if it is likely to This transaction will bring you a great asset compensate for previous losses.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1305 Collapse

especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X