Why you choose forex trading ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1441 Collapse

Hello my dear brother Thanks
    Wonderful topic that deserves discussion please do more of this information and topics
    Thank you and good luck

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1442 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
      • #1443 Collapse

Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter,

• #1444 Collapse

Some traders follow a trading strategy in the currency market based on economic news, which includes various data and decisions important to learn fundamental analysis well

• #1445 Collapse

I have long thought about how to trade as much news comes out. And here is the paradox that we ever test some strategy, be it graphics or computer she ever show a good result, so why not trade without watching the news, I was 2 years old do not watch the calendar and until I only afloat, but also a stable income

• #1446 Collapse

on the other, and it makes no sense to spend time on the Forex, because all of us here are fighting like a fish on the ice, that would create the rules that eventually when their observance would profit in general - monthly standings, and earnings will be confident and stable, and if work without rules, it is better to forget about forex.

• #1447 Collapse

Dear me aik student hun or forex trading aik real trading bussiness ha ye aik part job ha is hum bahut kuch seekhte han or bahut money kamta han kyun ye men hum kam kr k trading krte han pasy pas se nahi lgane parte han balk ye aik aisa platform deta JIS PE HUM KAM kr k bahut bary traderban jate han.

• #1448 Collapse

y between eight in the morning and fourth pm local time. This means that in the eighth am (Tokyo time) through Monday morning, the Tokyo market will be open to work even though the time in the United States then will be the tenth pm EST Sunday night. You can thus take advantage of trading in the forex market on Sunday evening and you are a resident of the apartment in New York where markets closed. the trade opportunities will be better when markets overlap or work more hours, for example,

• #1449 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars. And for comparison recall that the volume of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well

• #1450 Collapse

Learning Forex like other professions in does not stop at all. You can not stop yourself from education and education only in the moment when the stop trading and turn your back to the market.
                      • #1451 Collapse

hich is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, the more investors have to become a forex e-commerce to achieve income and profits as it has many benefits and advantages over other trade like stocks, bonds, commodities tools.

• #1452 Collapse

forex choose karne ki wjaah hee ye hai k ye humara bohot faeda karasktee hai aur karatee hai all we have to do is just little bit knowledge about it bus phir humara bohot profit hosakta hai through trading
                          • #1453 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily

• #1454 Collapse

Capital management in Forex (as in other financial markets) these things will help you overcome them or use them. Ah, you say now? And now what ? Believe me,thanx

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1455 Collapse

I think most new forex trader they just start trading with low preparation because we will get success, no doubt.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X