What is an Expert Advisor?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #916 Collapse

"

An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #917 Collapse

Dear ge agar aap live acount me invest karna chatae hai to aap se bara baqoof koi aur nahi hai q ke kise bhe busness me agaraap bagair experince ke shuru karo ge to aap ko bohat bara loss karna hoga pehle aap demo me kum us kum 3 ya 4 monthe demo trading kare us ke baad aap real me trading karo to aap loss nahi balke profit kamo ge .
      • #918 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i wish trading with robot and i don't believe in auto trading because if robots utilize good and provide acquire then no poorness to learn Forex honorable get mechanism and play to acquire money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #919 Collapse

"

Expert Advisor is a software which hepls the traders. This program helps traders to gain knowledge as well as market informations. This is very helpful for the traders.

"

• #920 Collapse

"

An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

"

• #921 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i wish trading with robot and i don't believe in auto trading because if robots utilize good and provide acquire then no poorness to learn Forex honorable get mechanism and play to acquire money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #922 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i mean trading with goggle and i don't expect in machine trading because if robots job healthy and furnish vantage then no beggary to take Forex just get goggle and commencement to garner money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #923 Collapse

"

Expert advisory mean auto trading i mean trading with goggle and i don't expect in machine trading because if robots job healthy and furnish vantage then no beggary to take Forex just get goggle and commencement to garner money but in real life its not possible.

"

• #924 Collapse

"

"

• #925 Collapse

What is an expert advisor to the pakistan forex forum trading agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my work
                      • #926 Collapse

"

Expert Advisor is a software which hepls the traders. This program helps traders to gain knowledge as well as market informations. This is very helpful for the traders.

"

• #927 Collapse

"

"

• #928 Collapse

"

"

• #929 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #930 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X