What is Drawdown?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #256 Collapse

A draw down is sounded from the minute a retrenchment begins to when a new shrilling is reached. This method is utilized because a vale can't be sounded until a new pinched occurs. Formerly the new adenoidal is reached, the proportion vary from the old squeaking to the smallest channel is transcribed. Draw downs aid watch an promotion's business risk. Both the Cal-mar and Superlative ratios use this unit to similitude a warrant's re-searchable.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #257 Collapse

As a trader i will say that it is very good for you to try and no the sure way for you to follow the market and make good gain so be very careful and make good progress

• #258 Collapse

ap ye keh rahy hen ky boht sary traders risk free trading chahty hen kia ye possible hy g ahn bhai agr ap riskj free trading chahty hen to target km sy k set kren q ky jitna km target ho ga utna risk nahi ho ga.app ko es main successful hoge so forex trading mai ye ek boht ache business hai so this is very cool business where you can get good decent profit aur app ek ache tradr be ban skte ho es main.
        • #259 Collapse

As far as drawdown is concerned .... A drawdown is usually quoted as the percentage between the peak and the trough..The peak to trough decline during a specific record period of an investment .. fund or commodity...Drawdowns help determine an investment's financial risk...
          • #260 Collapse

As far as .... a general decline and fall of the investment fund or through..The peak .. Quoted from the summit crater, the financial risk of investing in ... drawdowns to determine the percentage decline in a specific record period of an object .. .
            • #261 Collapse

Yes base on me as a trader i will say that it is very good for you totry and look for some thing that will help you to se the trend and try to follow it and make good money

• #262 Collapse

ji a bhi j kai bar aisa hota hai ka hum trading krty hai hamry market bohat zayda up ho jaty hia hum ko aikka cha profit ho jata hai laikin aik waqtv kia abad yae kam khrab ho jata hai
                • #263 Collapse

Base on me i will say that before you start trading it is very good foryou to try and look for a very good way to see where the direction of the market is going so that you will follow

• #264 Collapse

Can any one explain clearly about drawdown mean, It is like withdrawing investment in insta forex trading method. Share you answer whether my point is right or something than this?
                    • #265 Collapse

pyaree dosto, ager ap is post me main balance or equity ki baat kr rahe ho to is ye ha k main balance se ager oss ko nikal li jay to bakaia equitey bachti ha wese thread ki kuch has smj nahi ai but jo smj ai us k barey me bayan kr dia ha g....
                      • #266 Collapse

trading main jab high leverage
                        arkhen to margine level kam ho jata ahi aur lose
                        hony per hamara account fresh hony ka fear
                        rehat hai es liye leverage low aur lots small
                        rakhny chahen
                        • #267 Collapse

forex atrde kay buisness mei mei is cheez kay baray mei kuch bi nai janata ho kyu kay forex ko maianay abi new hio join kiya hai agay ja kay inshallah mujhay har cheez ka pata chal hi jaiy ga
                          • #268 Collapse

g han dear mere khyal me ap ne bikul sahi kaha he is me koi shak nai he ye boaht hi best he is l;ioye to ye kamyab he warna is mein koi na koi frad kar leta.
                            • #269 Collapse

Mery khyal main drawdwn esay kehty hay keh humary pass jo trading runing main chal rahi hoti hay aur wo humay against ho to jo amount loss main chal rahi hoti hay usay drawdown kehty hay.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #270 Collapse

draw down bhi forex k ek important part hai jesa k jb ap trade krta hai tu ager ap ki trade shio lga jhy tu ap ko profit hota hai aur jb ap ki trade achi na lgay tu ap ko loss hota hai aur ap ka account ka balance low ho jata hai is ko draw down khya ta hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X