What is Drawdown?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

I think Drawdown balance of your account, and your account balance is the difference between net. Net balance or currently at a loss, open a business account that takes money in return.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

draw down hm us difference ko khty hain jo aap k trading account k total balane or aap k total balanc e me ho ye ek trah se aap ki equity bhi hoti hai or yae hmari currentt position btata hai
      • #228 Collapse

yes dear you are right ... i am fully agree with you !! Draw down is called the difference between the balance of your account and total balance in your trading account. Equity aur free margin flexible hi rehta hai jab aap profit mein hote hein tu ....
        • #229 Collapse

Yup brother i totally agree karta hon jab ap koe bhe trade set karte hen tyo os marjen hmare balance se cut jata he or humara balance low ho jata he agr trade loss kare to os bhe ziada low ho jata he agr profit kare to high
          • #230 Collapse

mjhay withdraw ka to pata hai lekin draw down ka maloom nahi hai jiss waja say me samjhta hon k agar hum in cheezon ka maloom nahi hai to hume maloom karni chahye aur kam ko karna chahye.
            • #231 Collapse

mujhy ess ka nai pta hy mein kafi arsy sy trading kr rhi hoon lekin yeh term phli bar sunni hy ess liy mein ess k abry mein confidence sy kuch nai kh skti hoon ess liy mein ap sy agree bi nai kr skti hoon aur disagree bi nai kr skti hoon q k yeh aik aisi trm hy jo khein physically use nai hoti hy ess liy maximum logoon ka knowledge mehdood hy.
              • #232 Collapse

Ha g bhai jann ap ki batt too bellkull thk he ho gai parr mujyy tooo bellkull kull samj nai ai ap ki bat ki lekan koi bhai mujy ye bat samja day jo bhai samja day ga us ka thenks you so much
                • #233 Collapse

dost g mein to abi new hun forex trading mein or mujhe bhi nahi tha pta iska but thanks for your post..aapko post pe ne bohat help ki..mera bhi yehi khayal hai agr net balance agar account balance se low ho to drawdown ho ga....
                  • #234 Collapse

I will say that it is very good for you to always try to follow the trend of the market so that you will be able to grow from one level to the other so always try to be very focus with this business

• #235 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you when you are trading to always try and follow the trend so that you will be able to make goodprofit so be very careful at all times

• #236 Collapse

i think, Drawdown is the difference between the balance of your account, and net balance of your account. The net balance takes into account open trades that are currency in profit, or currently in loss.
                        • #237 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to be very focus so that you canmake good profit so always try to make good analysis and grow at any given peirod of timeso be very focus

• #238 Collapse

So they went back to where they had last seen the demon and again found him laying down being feed grapes by all the girls. When they saw him they said we know your plan and we have the key you hid in the room you locked us in "but I have a spare,

• #239 Collapse

mjhy to information nahi ha q ky me abhi is me bilkul new hon or me mjhy abhi sirf 1st week he houa ha is ko join ky houy or me abhi is ky bary me learning kar rahi hon
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

did you actually think I’d put the key in the same room I locked you in with out a spare", said the demon. While the demon was talking Julia had came up with an idea of her own and was already starting it. She slipped behind the demon and knocked the key out of his hand.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X