Why do Forex Traders Lose Money
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1051 Collapse

forex me loss ki ziada waja yahe hai ke log practice ke baghair trade me ajate hai aur real trading start kardete hai baghair hard work aur practice ke is liye chahiye aapko ke aap acha experience hasil kare phr trade kare.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1052 Collapse

In my opinion, there are so many reason through which 95 percent trading are application deprivation the big cogitate which i see is the fewer knowledge because everyone is thinking that without knowledge we can pass big money in forex trading but its not realizable premiere of all make some experience then think for earning.
      • #1053 Collapse

If you handle to remain in the job without losing all your money in the honors few months as is all-too-common- then you may be able to instruct what is required to be remunerative. In added line, don't depart your day job upright yet.

• #1054 Collapse

So always concentrate more in this business and you must concentrate at all times so always try to be very focus and make good gain at any given time

• #1055 Collapse

Most of the time the reason of the loosing money is emotional weakness or loose grip over the trading orders. The trader fells that the market will definetly obey him and he does not puts on necessary stops like calculated Take Profit or Stop Loss. But a reverse movement occurs and ruins the equity of the account.
            • #1056 Collapse

forex traders tab hi money loos karty hain jab ap aik lalach karty hain or dosra ap jab iski practice kiye bina hi kaam start kar dyty hain so apko chahye k forex par profit earn karny k lye ap aik to practice karain or dosra ye k apko lalach naheen karni chahye or apna kaam pora karna chahye
              • #1057 Collapse

earn bht karo logo ki preshani kafi had dor hui hai ye isilye bhi hai ta k jo tym ni nikal patay ya They will place a trade on a pair, and as it keeps going in the wrong direction, they continue to add to their position being sure that it is about to turn around this time. If you trade this way, in the end you end up with much more exposure than you planned, and a terribly negative trade.
                jinki zayada education ni hai wo yahan kam kr sakta hai iska maqsad logo ko job provide kr k prblms solve krna bhi hai...
                • #1058 Collapse

According MY opinion forex firm is a great opportunity pertaining to us all AND ALSO my partner and i can earn huge dollars form forex corporation whether my spouse and i have appropriate knowledge of forex trade ALONG WITH must end up being careful all about THE forex trade
                  • #1059 Collapse

This has commonly known The item almost all forex traders fail. inside fact, It\'s estimated It 96 percent involving forex traders lose income ALONG WITH end up quitting. in order to enable you to possibly be with This elusive 4 percent connected with winning traders solution in your individual view
                    • #1060 Collapse

with a small amount of capital and the risk of outsized, you will find that you are in the market and the movement of the swing between the leaped up, and very bad, and times to be made.kyun k logon ko trading bare me bilkul pata nai hota na indicators k bare me aur isi waja se wo loose karjate hen yei kuch waja hoti hen jo new traders k liye losss ki waja banjati hen
                      • #1061 Collapse

In addition to writing a great opportunity for us, foreign exchange trading can earn cash from the firm to be careful that we are in a foreign currency are associated with foreign exchange trading, the opinions, and the appropriate knowledge and all of my personal foreign exchange trading, and according to the
                        • #1062 Collapse

forex trading mein loss tab hota hai jab hamaray pass low capital hota hai jiss say humein forex mein loss honey kay chance zeyada ho jatey hain humein forex mein big capital invest karna chahiye phir hi hum forex mein good profit earn kar saktey hain
                          • #1063 Collapse

Base on me as a trader i will say that main reason why a lot of traders loss moe in this business so always follow the rules and regulation and have good success

• #1064 Collapse

Of course,Risk management is the key to survival. You May be an old monger always unsuccessful impoverished chance direction. Your task today is to not make a realize, but to protect what you acquire. Your municipality is tired, as they will be deprived of opportunities to make a profit.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1065 Collapse

Forex is avery greedy marekt and thismare is depnds on it dsown move ment so it ismoe vey faja9ow,myaio . i think that Forex sio amoe moe very famila to all. i hav a good idea that Forex is now more very intersing trtdaing marekt.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X