Why do Forex Traders Lose Money
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1201 Collapse

Yes dear in the signal traders regress money because they commencement trading without acquisition and practice of exhibit informing. After learning and getting have traders worsen money because they brush their strategies and rules due to greed.thanks
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1202 Collapse

fx ma zead tar log is lia money zaya karty han k is log fx ko achi tara samjty nai han or fx ko join karty han or fx ma loss kar daity han fx ak bohat acha businss hai is ko achi tara samjana cahheya
      • #1203 Collapse

forex trder loose money becaus of so many reason the one is greed and pther s patience3 and fear of loosing in the same way if you don not have experience then you cant get success

• #1204 Collapse

forexx trader money apnay hi ghaltyoo say hi lose karty hain yanii ya to woo trade sa concentrate hata ty hay mean over confidence
          • #1205 Collapse

ap na bi saha kaha mara khayal sa is ka sb sa bara reason ya ha ka hum lose isly hota ka hum trading ma greed ko envolve kar laita ha ya boht buri cheeze ha jo trade samj nai pata
            • #1206 Collapse

The most of the traders loos thie rmoney becasue they have the lack of the knowldge and the expeirence and the fex is such a palce where you can not make the good money unless you have the knowldge or the experience becasue the foex is the biggest online plaefc to make the money
              • #1207 Collapse

Risk management is key to survival. You can be a very skilled trader and still be wiped out by poor risk management. Your number one job is not to make a profit, but rather to protect what you have. As your capital gets depleted, your ability to make a profit is lost.
                • #1208 Collapse

forex trading main har tarder ko loss bhe hota hai forex trading main har trader kp profit bhe hota hai forex trading main achi earning kay lye achi learning boht zrori hai forex trading main jo trader learning kar kay nai atay hain wo forex trading main loss zror kartay hain forex trading main learning na karnay wala trader mistakes kartay hain
                  • #1209 Collapse

Yes, mostly traders fails in the forex trading business just because they do not have enough knowledge and skill of trading, i am sure that a skilled personal can make better income from the forex trading than the new traders.
                    • #1210 Collapse

mostly traders forex ka knowledge lie bger is mein money invest ker dete hen or esy hi trading start ker dete hen un ko is trading ka koi experience nai hota to wo loss ker k apni money waste ker dete hen.
                      • #1211 Collapse

dear my opinion forex business is a great opportunity for us and we can earn huge money form forex business if we have proper knowledge of forex trade and must be careful about our forex trade
                        • #1212 Collapse

Dear wo apni money is liye loss karty ha kyun k un k pass abhi itna experince nahi hota ya un k dil me lalach ajati ha jis ki wajah se account un ka zero me chala jata ha
                          • #1213 Collapse

many forex trader lose their dollars because connected with lack of knowledge ALONG WITH experience all about trading, they want additional money throughout short period involving time, inside bringing in income they mostly lose the entire investment. Forex trading can be a risky corporation but an individual additionally be asked to alert ones mind because the trading Demands concentration.
                            • #1214 Collapse

According THE opinion forex company is usually a awesome opportunity with regard to people AS WELL AS my partner and i can earn huge funds form forex institution regardless of whether when i have correct knowledge involving forex trade AND must become careful information about THE forex trade
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1215 Collapse

quite a few forex trader lose it\'s cash since the associated with lack involving knowledge AS WELL AS experience information about trading, they want added income within short period regarding time, in creating money they mostly lose their whole investment. Forex trading is often a risky corporation but an individual additionally be required to alert your own mind because trading Prerequisites concentration.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X