Why do Forex Traders Lose Money
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1216 Collapse

Hello Friends i asked what to do to increase profit and the trader said that what to do is to trade with signal. What your own opinion is it to trade with depended signal or to increase your learning.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1217 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
      • #1218 Collapse

dear friend it is very nice post i like it very much and appreciate it but i m new at here so i can not reply your thread but i know one thing about your thread your thread is best to learn for all,,,,
        • #1219 Collapse

Most of traders apni amount ko lose kr dty h forex trading m qk un k pass knowledge ki kami hti h na he woh practice krty h or na he planning krty h bus trading start kr dty h k kesi trha money earn kr ly or is chakr m money lose kr jaty h greed b aik wja h amount lose krne ki
          • #1220 Collapse

Forex traders do lose quite a few dollars due in order to numerous reasons in different words due to help many faults within them for example because of its lack of patience they suffer a good lot AND put wrong trades ALONG WITH The idea leads them to face many loss throughout the particular institution and so become careful.
            • #1221 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: masoom
              q k un k pass knowledge aur practice ki kami hoti hai ... wo dil lga k kam nae krty ya phir apny kam k sath serious nae hoty patience ki kami hai greed bhe wo element hai jis sy loss ho jata hai
              aksar wo trader loss karte hain jo bagher seekhay trading shuroo kar detay hain wo trader nahi kehlate trader to unko kaha jata hai jo mukamal tor par forex k master hotay aur har roz profit nikalte hain

• #1222 Collapse

forex trader face loss due to hurry and greed forex is fast business if some body do wrong due to greed and hurry then forex will give him quick loss and if he do second mistake then result will be worse
                • #1223 Collapse

g ha bhi jee hum ko is ar dill lg kar kam kry gato hum ko is apr km krny ka passy be mely ga humjm ageris par diolllga ar kam krny sa hum ko is par hy
                  • #1224 Collapse

There are more reasons for losing in Forex as a Trader.
                    1. Most people blindly invest money by hearing from third tiers.
                    2. Some People doesn't put their brain in the beginning.
                    3. People invests whole margin in the begining instead of making in parts.
                    4. People does,nt check the previous investors profits.
                    5. People won't check the currency rate and they do as their wishes.
                    suresh
                    • #1225 Collapse

not only forex trader lose money, kissi bhi trade may trader profit nahi lay sakta to wo lose hi karta hay, wo kiya shop ho ya forex trading ho, so dil mat haro bhayion.
                      • #1226 Collapse

G han bro loss trader kyu kar rahe hain is ki waj a ye ha k ek to wo greed karty haioj or 2sra wo kam b complete nahi karty hain or sab se importanat baat ye ha k wo experince hasil nahi kartty y hain jis ki waja se un k loss hota ha thanks
                        • #1227 Collapse

Yes, the money's nice to get out of in the proper way The question arose whether, in order to park the United States. Forex general purpose is to encourage you to trade with a great amount of traffic and a lot of topics to generate high returns with little in the beginning of the chapter. To pay the money. In order for the city to generate returns in the short term than the coaching of basketball. However, with a small amount of capital and the risk of outsized, you will find that you are in the market and the movement of the swing between the leaped up, and very bad, and times to be made
                          • #1228 Collapse

Very common reason why traders loss money in forex is greed and the lack of patient, these are the two major reason why we keep seeing more and more traders loss money in forex trading at all time another important reason is the lack of experience and knowledge which i think is very common to see among traders

• #1229 Collapse

kun k bht se log forex tarding ko money making mahcine smjty hain or ziada invest karty hain or wthout information lose karty hai or bad mai forex ko galat khty hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1230 Collapse

Forex forum ky Koch ruls hoty han jisy hamen Koch khas work rkna hota hn or experinc hasil rkna hota hn isy hamen bhut fida hota hn ya aik best business han hamen is emn acha work mlta hn mery bhai forex forum sy ham just bonus he hasil kr skty han jisy hamen fida ho bs ham vhe krty han

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X