The main cause of losing confidence on trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #751 Collapse

the main cause of losing confidence on trading is depend upon the experience in trading so keep experience for your confidence on trading agr humay confidence he na ho to hum kiss b kaam k nai q k har kaam ko karnay k lia confidence ki sarorzt hoti ha iss lia humay apna confidence bahaal krna chaye

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #752 Collapse

gee forex mein losing krny ka mtlb yh hota ha keh trader is main sahih mhnt sy kam nhi krta ha aor woh learning nhi krta ha ya woh tradeing mein greeding krta ha jsi ki waja sy woh apna confidence kho data ha aor phir loss krta ha
      • #753 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• #754 Collapse

This index differs from Statistics risk carried out by thebut if you trade it asWhile learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the

• #755 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange. Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focusin spite of currency intervention by central banks.
            • #756 Collapse

Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for al investors must be learned so well does not come lossy large
              • #757 Collapse

Confidence tu trader ka tabhi kam hota hai jab wo trading me loss karta hai.Yehi main reason hai jab traders ka confidence lose hota hai.Is ko hum jald recover karen gay tu hum next trading achi karen gay.

• #758 Collapse

Of course,greed it is one of the factors that cause the loss in forex trading where makes you take the wrong decisions do not have any truth basis and makes you only see profit and thus make mistakes caused the loss, the forex trader must fights greed and you can use capital management and define the objectives pursued and relies on experience in access to profit
                  • #759 Collapse

news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent
                    • #760 Collapse

jab hum bohat zaidaa belive kar letay hai trading par es say hmraa confiodencee loss hoo jata hai es ie hum koo es bar sara inhisar nahi karnaa chye es say hm koo bohat zaida loss ka chancess hotay hai
                      • #761 Collapse

Greed,if given an inch in our trades , would mar the whole good things we might have made before.I have been trading forex for almost nine years and I making a great feat but my level of experience notwithstanding,if I allow greed for a minute on my trades,the result will be terrible.Let us do away with greed and be satisfied with little instead of losing our account

• #762 Collapse

Her kam me trading ka asool ha k us me ap ko confidence chahey jb ap ka confidenced high ho ga to kafi kuch hasil ho . wese agar euro/usd pair me trading karen to kafi earning ho skti hai is me
                          • #763 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.

• #764 Collapse

forex mein loosing ki boht sari reasons hoti hein lekin mery khyal mein sab sy main reason emotions pr control ka nai hona hy q k logoon ko emotions pr control nai hot ahy aur wo ess wja sy greed mein a jaty hein aur loss kr lety hein ess liy k greed ki wja sy hr cheez tbah ho jati hy aur forex mein b loss ho jata hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #765 Collapse

Forex aroe provide an equal oppertunity for maole,femal, professional / unprofessional, new comer,senior , experinced, unexpaerieence people and full timoae,part time business. it is a online business the provide a trade at your home..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X