It is not possible to make money without hard work.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1516 Collapse

yes l am 100% happy with my trade because when l trade there l proud its and hopefully for my trade. l am happy that how l want to earn money and l will same money earn here and there are no limited earn money how you want to earn and you can gather here.so l think l am happy for my business.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1517 Collapse

The beginner is very difficult to understand the structure of the trading system to which he has nothing to do, and he did not for a Start system does not have nothing, because he is nothing with his hands until he can create and it turns out that you need to start just copy the wrong trading systems and to try to grasp them

• #1518 Collapse

Yes, I agree with you. It is our nature of human to turn to greedy especially when we continue to make a good profit. Indeed we need to fight and protect ourselves from greediness. We need to train our mind and also make up our mind that we cannot allow greediness to control us instead we need to control and handle greediness well.

• #1519 Collapse

Forex trading aisa business ha jis me ap ko first time kafi hardworking ki zarorat ha. jb ap is me kafi experience hasil kar lete hain to phr thori si mehnat k bad achi khasi earning ho jati ha
          • #1520 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange.Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focus

• #1521 Collapse

Forex market is characterized as a 24-hours. It begins "Forex Day" in the city of Sydney in Australia and travels around the world via the "Tokyo" and then "London" and then "New York," according to Time running Bhsabh.oimkn choose the most active timeThings common between Forex and stock markets or other markets, trading markets,

• #1522 Collapse

Anything that may involve gain or loss ofinform investors of when they can invest in these markets. large sums of money becomes emotionally charged. Well,maybe you have heard that dealing with the issue of sports market.

• #1523 Collapse

yes dear hard working is the key of success ha harding k beghair money kamna not possible ha kyun k hum agr chahe k hum kaam kia beghair money kama skte han tou ye humara khab ho ga jo kabhi pora nahi ho ga is lye money kyle hard working bahot zaroroi.
                  • #1524 Collapse

• #1525 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily

• #1526 Collapse

A large amount of material is simply a necessary foundation, because without the basic knowledge of professional practice, there is no place that can eventually after a certain time to bring to the trade that make the trader's wallet obese by profit, rather than bring it to a financial anarky

• #1527 Collapse

Greed makes loss everything. Greed is very harmful for profitable trading. if you can fight your mind then you can stop greed . If you sacrifice greed then you can make good profit.
                          • #1528 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchasess to receive a general look at this news and then extract Dalalatk own.

• #1529 Collapse

yes, I am also very happy with forex trading, because by doing this business, I can always get money, and all the family's economic problems can be met, even though I have not been able to make the maximum profit, but I am very happy, because I have able to make a profit, not all traders can make a profit in this business.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1530 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X