It is not possible to make money without hard work.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1516 Collapse

sai kh hry hein with out hard work earning possible nai hy q k hr insan lucky nai hota hy aur agr ap ny regular earning krni hy to ap ko hard work krna pry ga agr ap hard work nai kro gy to loss hony k boht zyadh chances hein aur fore xmien hard work ess trh nai hy k ap ny physically hard work krna hy ess hard work mein seekhna hy ap ny k trading kis trh krni hy aur market ko smjhna hy
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1517 Collapse

Forex market enjoy the benefits you can not find in other financial markets, and this is a major reason for turning his investors, in addition to compatibility and suitability to the needs and capabilities of the various traders. How? We may find some looking for a basic income or perhaps a job or business opportunity and we may see others looking for additional income and forex characterized as the work does not require a large capitalForex trading is not only the process of buying or selling a particular currency pair,

• #1518 Collapse

In fact, these statistics and indicators help traders to monitor the overall pulse of the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.

• #1519 Collapse

yes l am 100% happy with my trade because when l trade there l proud its and hopefully for my trade. l am happy that how l want to earn money and l will same money earn here and there are no limited earn money how you want to earn and you can gather here.so l think l am happy for my business.
          • #1520 Collapse

The beginner is very difficult to understand the structure of the trading system to which he has nothing to do, and he did not for a Start system does not have nothing, because he is nothing with his hands until he can create and it turns out that you need to start just copy the wrong trading systems and to try to grasp them

• #1521 Collapse

Yes, I agree with you. It is our nature of human to turn to greedy especially when we continue to make a good profit. Indeed we need to fight and protect ourselves from greediness. We need to train our mind and also make up our mind that we cannot allow greediness to control us instead we need to control and handle greediness well.

• #1522 Collapse

Forex trading aisa business ha jis me ap ko first time kafi hardworking ki zarorat ha. jb ap is me kafi experience hasil kar lete hain to phr thori si mehnat k bad achi khasi earning ho jati ha
                • #1523 Collapse

Important characteristics of the currency market is the property balance Although this seems strange.Everyone knows that the sudden decline of basic property of the financial market is the forex market and the need to fully focus

• #1524 Collapse

Forex market is characterized as a 24-hours. It begins "Forex Day" in the city of Sydney in Australia and travels around the world via the "Tokyo" and then "London" and then "New York," according to Time running Bhsabh.oimkn choose the most active timeThings common between Forex and stock markets or other markets, trading markets,

• #1525 Collapse

Anything that may involve gain or loss ofinform investors of when they can invest in these markets. large sums of money becomes emotionally charged. Well,maybe you have heard that dealing with the issue of sports market.

• #1526 Collapse

yes dear hard working is the key of success ha harding k beghair money kamna not possible ha kyun k hum agr chahe k hum kaam kia beghair money kama skte han tou ye humara khab ho ga jo kabhi pora nahi ho ga is lye money kyle hard working bahot zaroroi.
                        • #1527 Collapse

• #1528 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily

• #1529 Collapse

A large amount of material is simply a necessary foundation, because without the basic knowledge of professional practice, there is no place that can eventually after a certain time to bring to the trade that make the trader's wallet obese by profit, rather than bring it to a financial anarky

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1530 Collapse

Greed makes loss everything. Greed is very harmful for profitable trading. if you can fight your mind then you can stop greed . If you sacrifice greed then you can make good profit.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X