It is not possible to make money without hard work.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1486 Collapse

Jee haan friend hard working k bagheir kuch bhi mumkin nhi hai hum short cut se kuch bhi hasil nhi ker sakty hain ager proper way kisi kaam ko samjh ker kiya jaye to zaroor kamyaabi milti hai iss liye forex ko bhi seekh ker kerna chahiye ager hum kuch earn kerna chahty hai to.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1487 Collapse

Along with the fundamental analysis, technical analysis is believed to be self-sufficient in the sense that it can be used alone without the other in a successful trade in the forex market. In practice, both methods of analysis are used electronic .ketb recommended in the field of technical analysis Forex

• #1488 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.

• #1489 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they Sales of foreign currency exchange-traded futures grew to proceed with rapidly in recent years Options, reaching $ 166 billion in April 2010 (double the sales recorded in April 2007). Exchange-traded currency derivatives to represent 4% of the foreign exchange OTC turnover. Introduced foreign exchange futures contracts in 1972 in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and are traded relative to most other futures activities.

• #1490 Collapse

often we think of the reverse our decisions (when the market is in a position boarding while we sellForex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets -

• #1491 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me mehnat se hi kam krna chahe kyn k agr hm is business me mehnat se kam nahi krty hain tu hm is business me success nahi hasil kr skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me hmeshah mehnat se kam krna chahe
              • #1492 Collapse

yr hard work out k bagir to koi bhi kam sahi ni hostak ap study ly lo ya phir koi busnies ly lo agr ap is me hard work ni kro gy to ap kabhi me kabeyab ni hosakty.

• #1493 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily

• #1494 Collapse

Jee han jab tak ap forex main hard work nahin karain gay ose waqt tak ap ise sey earn behi nahin kar saktey on luck shaide ap ko kuch profit ho jai lakin ager consistency kay saath profit earn kar na hay aur loss sey bachna hay tu phir ap ko forex ko learn karna hoga.
                    • #1495 Collapse

yar ye aik aam c msal ha ap ne apni real life ma b dekha ho ga kay agr ap ksi chez kay lye hard work krty hain to ap apna goal achieve kr lete hain aur agr ap aya nhe krty to kbi success nhe ho skty to bhai jan esu trag forex ma lga lay agr ap pori neyat se yaha pr work krty hain to phr ap ko koi tenshon nhe ho ge.
                      • #1496 Collapse

hard work k bagir koe kam ni hota jo banda kise kam me hardwork ni krta to usy us kam me kabiyabi bhi ni milta kabiyab hony k leye workhard krna zarori ha .so hr km me hardwork kren.

• #1497 Collapse

Asslam o alikum mere bhai men aap ko bata deta hn k forex men aap hard working k bagir aap profit hasil nhi kar skty hain is k liye aap ko bohat mehnat karni perti hai
                          • #1498 Collapse

Along with the fundamental analysis, technical analysis is believed to be self-sufficient in the sense that it can be used alone without the other in a successful trade in the forex market. In practice, both methods of analysis are used electronic .ketb recommended in the field of technical analysis Forex

• #1499 Collapse

more than thirty times volumes in all US equity markets. It means that around a simplified 1498574 skilled traders can hold one million US dollars out of the forex market on a daily basis and will continue to be the forex market has remaining funds more than what I have the New York Stock Exchange every day!Forex Trading now play a vital role in the global economy,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1500 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X