Small leverage is good for new trader.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

chahiye ke apna investment rate kam se kam rakhain ta ke kisi bhi loss ki surat main apka sara ka sara capital zaya na ho or ap dubara bhi investment ker sakain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

g ye baat bilkul sahi he ke wo traders jo ke abhi new hain oe unhain abhi is forex trading ki itni information nahi he or na hi unka koi khas experience he tu unhain chahiye ke apna investment rate kam se kam rakhain ta ke kisi bhi loss ki surat main apka sara ka sara capital zaya na ho or ap dubara bhi investment ker sakain
      • #108 Collapse

yes. i have choose forex market to earn more income with the forex market because, in the trading market, it is more profitable for the traders. where, i can earn more dollar very easily. in the.
        • #109 Collapse

yes my dera this is the most imporatn to do this work and noting is possibe to do this . my dear this you are the ne won then do tno invest more and rmeo . so this this way you will be secure and noting.
          • #110 Collapse

Yap i am agree with my trading fellow the small leverage is good for the new comers if you have small capital bonus near about 100 usd then you have not good knowledge then you must select 1:200 leverage its best for your trading and experience
            • #111 Collapse

this is true that small leverage can protect your capital and it can give you a lot of profit and benefit in the field of trading, this is possible only with the help of small but sensible volume especially for new traders and learners
              • #112 Collapse

g ha brother ap ny ye jo bat ki he wo darasal asi he k ap ko chahiye. k ap apna investment jab ap karo tab ap apna rate kam sy kam rakho taky ap ko loss bhi kam sorat me ho.
                • #113 Collapse

Seting and adjusting volume in forex job it,s to important due to at sarting point have no idea about this job and working.So we should keep it small lot because this is very important for the success in the forex trading and the most important keep away from LUST.
                  • #114 Collapse

apna investment rate kam se kam rakhain ta ke kisi bhi loss ki surat main apka sara k bhi loss ki surat main apka sara ka sara capital zaya na ho or ap dubara bhi investment ker sakain
                    • #115 Collapse

i think aap lot size ki baat kr rahay hain leverage se aap kaam amount se ziada costly cheez khareed sakte hain aur bara volume laga sakte hain aap ko chahiay k kam risk lain aur lot size thora rakhain
                      • #116 Collapse

Yes you are say the right that I am agree with you.
                        I am suggest the new trader that they are selected the small leverage and always select the low lot size.
                        So that they are always work in this market and earn the no EU regular base. Become a success full trader.
                        • #117 Collapse

well dear brother. Each that strategy very well and then you set the lever in their own style of Forex trader can is very hard for us every time, and does not depend on the influence that we are able to make money easy

• #118 Collapse

janab g ma tu ye samjti ho k agar tum ko koi sekhna wala hai tumri madta karna wala koi hai tu phir tum un sy sekho or agar ko sekhna wala nai hai tu phir khud mehnat kar k sekho janab. apko forex sekhnay kay lay aik teacher ki zarort ho gi jo apko basic of forex sikhay ga aur us ky bad ap khud hi is main learning kr k experince bhi haisl kr skaty hian. 4
                            • #119 Collapse

I think that the increase in leverage is not good with small warheads money should pay attention that with the high leverage ratio of the largest losses because they lead to a margin call, the better quickly to always be by Leverage 1:200

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

ahhan - well - said - dear- amm - yeah - -Small-leverage-is-good-for-new-trader - tu - har - trader - ko starting - mein - tu - small - leverage - pe - hi kam - karnaw - chahiye ;)

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X