Forex is business, do not think gambling.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best thanks
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

g han forex koi gambling ni hy yeh aik business hy es ma ap ko apna loss accept krna ho ga agr ap ko loss ho gia hy to ap trade close kr deni chy yeh ni sochhna chy k trade return ho g hamesha accept losses ki option apny mind maruken to ap achi trading kr skty hen
      • #228 Collapse

forex is business do not think gambling.forex is not depend her luck.forex depend only one the knowledge and experience.you can do the huge learn about the forex. you are success trader.so i want to tell them learn first than tell your account.
        • #229 Collapse

forex business pure business ha. ya gambling nhe ha. hum yhn par learning or trading knowledge get kar k unlimited money earn kar sakhty hn. ya business hamari life change kar sakhta ha.mostly traders forex ma is lye failure han kyn k wo samjhty hn k forex ma earning karna asaan kaam ha .or just order place kar danay sa he profit get ho jata ha.
          • #230 Collapse

Forex trading is a great online trading business which needs efforts from traders to earn maximum profits from trade. So If you want to trade on Forex trading and want to work on Pakistan Forex Forum then you have to be patient. Work and learn hard. It is not a piece of cake nor gambling.
            • #231 Collapse

forex ka kam friends gambling ke tarha hai kyun ke is main apko loss bhi hota hai aur aur porfit bhi hota hai is liye yeh humarey liye gambling se kam nahi hai.
              • #232 Collapse

hanji bhai jan forex trading ek bht he acha business hx js se hm log bht zeada profit earn kr skty hen aur ye koi gambling ni hx is me soch smjh k he kam krna parta hx
                • #233 Collapse

there is no dout forex is a business not a gambling forex is a world wild business jiss mai pori dunya kay hazaro log trading kerty hai or apny knowledge ko gain kerty hai or earning bhi kerty hai
                  • #234 Collapse

forex and want to make profit like gambling. I want to tell them, forex is a business and it is not game. Millions of trader making profit from the market and they are taken forex as their business. But some people do not want to learn, they think that it is game. I want to tell them learn first than tell your opinion.

• #235 Collapse

s a business.forex is a easy business.Some even say demo account is pure waste of time but I wan't to give my own opinion why demo account is so important.so many trader come to forex and want to make profit.

• #236 Collapse

x be dependent one the knowledge in addition to practical knowledge. you can apply this big discover more about this fx. that you are achievements broker. and so i have to actually tell them study primary in comparison with say to ones bank account.

• #237 Collapse

third candle’s body sometimes gaps higher than the second one but does not happen often. It is important that it is a white candle and closes well above the midpoint of the first candles real body.

• #238 Collapse

• #239 Collapse

yes this statement id true that forex is a business and not a gambling. so never think about that bad point of view are given on diffirent people nev thin about this that it is a good business and not a gambling.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

forex bussiness koi gambling nahi hai yeh ek online aur real aur relieble aur profitable bussiness hai aur world ka kafi log ise kar rahe hai aur yeh tezi se barta jaa raha hai ka soch kr ye business krte hain ya gambling krte hain tou wo galat hain kion k ye koi game nahi ya koi khel nhi k isme aap gambling kro aur wese bhi Islam me gambling ko sakhti se

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X