Many unemployment peoples pleased in Forex market.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

money Forex trading is a decent guess. Unemployment, filing many entered the foreign exchange market every day. Forex is the champion an opportunity to fill the gap. In Forex trading, if you hear a decent form set so it could be a lot of money to find them.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

The next morning, Arthur set out thence, with Kynon for his guide, and
      came to the place where the black man was.

• #183 Collapse

And the stature of the black
        man was more surprising to Arthur, than it had been represented to him

• #184 Collapse

And they came to the top of the wooded steep, and traversed the valley,
          till they reached the green tree;

• #185 Collapse

where they saw the fountain, and the
            bowl and the slab. And upon that, Kai came to Arthur, and spoke to him.

• #186 Collapse

"My Lord," said he, "I know the meaning of all this, and my request is,
              that thou wilt permit me to throw the wat

• #187 Collapse

"My Lord," said he, "I know the meaning of all this, and my request is,
                that thou wilt permit me to throw the water on the slab, and to receive
                the first advantage that may befall." And Arthur gave him leave.

• #188 Collapse

well said my friend ap na bilkul teek kaha ha ap na main ap se tottaly agree karta hun aur ap muj se kafi saniour lagata ho aur ap ko ic bary main mujj se ziyda knowladge ho gi kisi bi feild main ap ko. apna kbowladge ko use karna boht zorari hota ha
                  • #189 Collapse

han g bilkul ja ke dor me jis tarha unemployement tamam countries ke liye problem bani howi hy is tarha hamary liye forex ka business hamary liye kaffi help provide krta hy is case me
                    • #190 Collapse

Risk management and money management are the same in forex business but if you will understand these things then you will get more success in this business.Through money management you can easily protect yourself from high losses.

• #191 Collapse

If an educated people learn forex trading properly then it can be a good money making place for them.je ha wo sahi he lekin asal baat ye he ka kum log berozgari ki wajha se ot forex trading ka business kafe best ha in k eliye hame cahye ke is ko jioin kar lken is se pahel acha trading knowleged haisel kare
                        • #192 Collapse

Indeed It is just a fantastic do the job of all the spouse and children reveal with forex, A single individual can command all of their money, this is a good idea however he / she need to be expert dealer in order that he can help to make progress, otherwise he can reduction constantly. You are able to get coaching to view performance.

• #193 Collapse

yes this statement is true that unemployment is growing day by day. so many unemployment people can particiapte her and get a reasonable profit from this plate forum then can enjoy their life easily and this is a good opportunity for unemployment people.
                            • #194 Collapse

everyone is talking about profit targets .... and,,
                              everyone is talking about stop loss ..... so, MY QUESTION IS ..?

Do you have a target of money, you should be in Forex ..??
                              Do you have a target loss ..?

which if both of these are met, you must stop in Forex ..??

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

ye aik bohat acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un ke liye bohat acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha
                                he mujh ko es mein sekhny ke liye bohat kuch mila he aur mein isko bohat zyada like krta hon lekin jahan tak ap ke
                                thread ke jawab ka taluq he to main abhi new hon mujh ko sahi tarah se pata nahi he islye abhi main sirf study kar raha hon thanks...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X