How much capital needed for gold trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

You need a lot of capital at very start if you want to go for golden one and the thing which you need the most is the practice and experience if you have experience and logical thinking about how and what time you have to place a trade you will be huge.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

forex ke business me gold aik aisa pair hy jis me movement bhut zyda hoti hy or is me profit margin bhut zyada hota hy but is me trade krny ke liye hamary pas capital bhi kafi hona chahye q ke is ka volume kafi zyada hy or is me margin base pe trade kia ja sakta hy
      • #48 Collapse

i much capital needed for gold trading We can do it as our profession in our life.Student and unemployment people can do this business as folltimer.Really Forex is beter then any business.so i trade some currency pair with aground 500 dollar
        • #49 Collapse

dear if you have 500$ capital or investment then you can trade in gold but my suggestion is that we minimum capital we should trading in currency but in gold trading with small capital or investment is risky and we may go into loss and lot of learning and knowledge required
          • #50 Collapse

i much capital needed for a gold trading Demo account is a very helpful.first tmie all new trader do not know about forex trade.if you want to the a good trader then will be huge trade in demo account.so i trade some currency pair with aground 500 dollar
            • #51 Collapse

Gold & Silver ka trading karna ma aap ko zada sa balance chahiya jitna b ho kaam ha. Jasa ka aap janta ho Gold costly ha es ma aap ko profit b zada hona chances ka aur loss hona ka b zada chances hota ha. Gold easy aur cool minded sa trading karne chahiya. Balance aap ka pass kaam sa kaam 1000$ hona chahiya.
              • #52 Collapse

gold trading k lye hum ko agar kam ko karna hai to hum ko samjh kar he kar lena chahye aur hum ko dekh lena chahye k hum ko kesay is me income haisl hoti hai aur hum kesay kamo ko karty hain.
                • #53 Collapse

I think you should have atleast 300$ in your account for the gold trade iske bagair bht mushkil hojata ha gold ki loss trade me survive karna but ye recover bht jaldi karta ha 1 din me :)
                  • #54 Collapse

apki sehat ijazat nai deti k ap gold pay trade karo acha na so jitny ho utni he post karo gold k lya to lakhon k hisab say equity ho tb aap kamiyab ho or wo b bohot low volume ho tb
                    • #55 Collapse

glod trading ke liye app ke pass jitna zada capital ho utana hi acha profit hasil kersakte ho.. but agr ap ko loss hota hy to wpo b bht bara hoga
                      • #56 Collapse

usually you can trade gold and silver in the currency pair of 500 to 1000 USD in gold trading there are losses more than that of profit and it is too riski so i suggest you to do not invest your money in this field if you have high experience in this type of trading then you better go for it
                        • #57 Collapse

i much capital needed for gold trading First time demo and then real account .it is a very beautyful business.every man can do the trade.if you invest and you earn to huge money.forex is a international business in the world.so i trade some currency pair with agroud 5900 usd capital
                          • #58 Collapse

For gold and silver trading you need yo have much more capital than you have for the currency pairs. So if you trade with 500$ for currency pair in forex than you should have to trade with 1000$ for gold and silver trading. So that you can earn bigger profits
                            • #59 Collapse

I think $100 can be fine for Gold trading but keep in mind you must select 1:100 leverage and then you can be live safe.. but if you will try earn large in the small time so then you can loss money...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

bhai mere khayal main gold trading kay liye app kay account main kam se kam 500$ hona chahiye gold trading bohat hard aur risky hoti hai app ka jab tak experience acha na ho app gold trading na karain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X