Forex for beginners - some advice
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #796 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to be very focus so always try to follow the trend and make good gain at any given peirod of time so be very focus

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #797 Collapse

brother meri sub new beginners sy yahi advice hai k apko pak forex ko join karny sy pahly demo account ko zaroor open karna chaye hai. yah par apko trading seekhni chay hai r practice karni chaye hai
      • #798 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to try and really learn the market direction so that you will be able to follow it and make good progress from one level to the other

• #799 Collapse

Dear bahtar yah hay kay sab say pahlay kisi achay ustad say forex sikh lo, agar yah nahi hosakta to youtube pay jo kuch milay us ko check karlo or insta forex may demo pay practice karkay live account may trading karo.
          • #800 Collapse

Yesit is very good for you to try and see the main level that you can use to make good progress so always concentrate and grow and make good gain a any given time

• #801 Collapse

Yes it is very good for you to try and prepare your self at all tmes in this business so always try to be very focus and make good gain so be very focus at all times

• #802 Collapse

well my advice to you as a beginner you must focus first on learning before earning because it is what you have learn that you can use to earn money in forex trading and also never trade with greed, focus more on learning to acquire knolwdge and experience which are the keys to success at any given point in time

• #803 Collapse

I have worked on Forex for three years. I know all the insights.
                  For a short run, say, you try it for a really short time, you might be impressed by its magic.
                  But, for any fluctuation, a little bigger one, the robot will close the position and you'll lose money.
                  • #804 Collapse

well my advice for all new traders is that never believe the hype that forex is a get rich quick business but if you want to trade forex you must be willing to work hard in learning and practicing because it is through it that you can acquire knowledge and experince to trade successfully. stay away from robot

• #805 Collapse

they must have a trained and sincere guide who can guide you at every step of trading process in this way you will learn and get more experienced.
                      • #806 Collapse

brother me abi is forum me aik new trader hun or me abi is business ko sekh rahi hun or muje abi tak is k bare me itni information nhe hai or me filhal is me practice k tor par kam kar rahi hun...
                        • #807 Collapse

jee han Bhai jan forex robots can help you increase your chances of making money check out www.instaforex

• #808 Collapse

mere bhi jo b ofrex par new han un ko chaye k wo forex par kaam krny sy phile forex par proper training karn is k bad he forex par kaamkarn or demo acconut par zayad training or practice karn is sy zayda knowledge hasil hota ha or ye ap ki forex trade ma help krta ha
                            • #809 Collapse

forex tarde ka buisness aik bohat hi acha buisnes hai is buisness ko start karnay say pehlay apko bohat hi acha tarah say sochana chaieyu aur aik acha tujarba bi apka is bisness mei hona chaiey
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #810 Collapse

forex trading main agr ap new trader hain aur ap successful hona chahtay hain to aplay pass forex trading ka basic knowledge hona zrori hai aur apkay pas trading kay skills bhe hona must hai forex trading main ap apnay skills ke base pay he profit earn kartay hain aur investment kartay hoye confidence kay sath kam karna bhe zrori hai aur risk bhe lena cahhye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X